Here to help
Information from US Department of Agriculture:
Responses from Indeed users:
US Department of Agriculture Employee Reviews
You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA9 reviews
Found 9 reviews matching the searchSee all 1,707 reviews
Indeed Featured review
The most useful review selected by Indeed
Leave a review. Help people like you.
People rely on reviews to make better decisions. Help them out by rating your employer.
Because it was a summer job I got the chance to say that I enjoyed working there for the length of time I was employed. on a typical day of working there I would come in and see what other projects that they had me working on and to top it all off I had my own desk, computer and work phone. The co workers I had were a bit older than me but they were nice and very welcoming. the hardest part of the job was trying to get whatever numbers they needed for certain projects that I didn't quite understand at that time. US Department of Agriculture taught me a lot of things while I was there and for that I will forever be grateful about the experience being around them. The most enjoyable part of the job was I had every Friday off and for my last day of employment they all came up with a party for me and we took lots of pictures
working on computers, filing
only a summer job
The emerald ash borer is a tiny but very destructive invasive insect that has attacked our ash tree population in the US. As a program coordinator, on a daily basis, I oversee all program components including, all federal regulatory issues, stakeholder compliance, state and federal agency involvement, quality assurance, accountability of contractor, and public outreach. I work with a wide variety of federal, state and local government agencies to ensure a successful program. Agricultural inspections for export and domestic movement are a daily task to ensure there is no risk of movement of this invasive insect and others.
independent work, work vehicle, insurance, annual/sick leave, teleworking availability, field and office time, working with agriculture/natural resources, travel
See more US Department of Agriculture reviews
You may want to try:
Want to know more about working here?
Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Department of Agriculture. Our community is ready to answer.
Based on 1,707 reviews
Ratings by category
Ratings from women
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Questions about US Department of Agriculture
- What is the work environment and culture like at US Department of Agriculture?13 people answered
- What benefits does US Department of Agriculture offer?12 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at US Department of Agriculture?11 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at US Department of Agriculture?11 people answered
- What is the interview process like at US Department of Agriculture?11 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make US Department of Agriculture a better place to work…10 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at US Department of Agriculture? What are th…10 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at U.S. Department of Agriculture?9 people answered
- What would you suggest US Department of Agriculture management do to prevent others from leaving?9 people answered
- How would you describe the pace of work at US Department of Agriculture?8 people answered
See all questions and answers
Explore popular careers in US Department of Agriculture