US Department of Energy Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 54 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Safety and Occupational Health Manager Job in Los Alamos, New Mexico - Department of Energy - LemonWire(opens in a new window)LemonWire
Associate Assistant Deputy Administrator for Nonproliferation and Arms Control Job in District of Columbia, District of Columbia - Department of Energy - LemonWire(opens in a new window)LemonWire
Director Transmission and Construction Job in Phoenix, Arizona - Department of Energy - LemonWire(opens in a new window)LemonWire
Abu Dhabi Department of Energy launches consumer protection policy(opens in a new window)وكالة أنباء الإمارات
You’re seeing all 47 jobs at US Department of Energy because we can’t find any available jobs at US Department of Energy close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 35 questions about working at US Department of Energy. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from US Department of Energy employees.
Insights from 56 Indeed users who have interviewed with US Department of Energy within the last 5 years.
Was I flexible etc. Training in LA for entire US team. Could I travel in entire Palm Beach County and possibly outside the county.
Because this department is very fast-paced and the Director is always running around, I was asked if I thought I would be able to keep up with him. I told them I had no doubt I would be able to keep up and was offered the position.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at US Department of Energy?Published on May 24, 2021
- US Department of Energy