US Department of Labor Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 75 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
You’re seeing all 38 jobs at US Department of Labor because we can’t find any available jobs at US Department of Labor close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 40 questions about working at US Department of Labor. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from US Department of Labor employees.
Insights from 50 Indeed users who have interviewed with US Department of Labor within the last 5 years.
Safety integrity and core values
Questions depend on the position you are seeking. If professional, expect questions related to your experience and expertise.
Give me an example of a time where you didnt get along with a manager or coworker
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at US Department of Labor?Published on May 24, 2021
- US Department of Labor