US Department of the Treasury Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 144 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
Management and Program Analyst Job in Multiple Locations - Department of the Treasury - LemonWire(opens in a new window)LemonWire
Supervisory Attorney-Advisor (Assistant Director, Administrative and Internal Law), NB-0905-VII Job in Washington, District of Columbia - Department of the Treasury - LemonWire(opens in a new window)LemonWire
Supervisory Clerk- TEMP NTE 1 YEAR MBE MSP Job in Memphis, Tennessee - Department of the Treasury - LemonWire(opens in a new window)LemonWire
Salary estimated from 897 employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at US Department of the Treasury have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 53 questions about working at US Department of the Treasury. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from US Department of the Treasury employees.
Insights from 79 Indeed users who have interviewed with US Department of the Treasury within the last 5 years.
It was a four hour written test. One question that I recall was "Can you make decisions?".
There was no interview
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at US Department of the Treasury?Published on May 24, 2021
- US Department of the Treasury