US Foods Employee Review

Lots of work
Driver (Former Employee) –  Livermore, CAApril 3, 2012
Deliver food to different stores using a tractor. Pre and post trip inspection, paperwork.

Other US Foods Employee Reviews

cold
Warehouse Loader (Former Employee) –  Boca Raton, FLJune 19, 2018
very hard if youre not use to working in a pace loud warehouse. team oriented work culture. managment is fare. great palce to work and great pay. would reccomend.
Pros
company events
Cons
distance
Great company in foodservice distribution
Sales Deployment Lead (Former Employee) –  Rosemont, ILJune 16, 2018
The last year and a half as a deployment lead my position required extensive travel and training at various US Foods locations around the county. I was responsible for training and deploying a corporate initiative known as Cookbook, using predictive analytics to provide actionable intelligence to our sellers and sales management. For 17 years prior I managed a sales team primarily in the Northwest Ohio Market. US Foods has undergone many changes over the years I worked there. The company is evolving and streamlining all operations since going public in May 2016. This has caused a lot of good people to end up either relocating or move on in many departments that were reorganized. I chose the latter. The hardest part of the job for most in sales is managing the operational inefficiencies that exist primarily because of rapid changes and labor issues. Managing through the same issues year after year was the least favorable part of my career there. The most enjoyable was helping direct reports or others whom many became friends grow in their careers and manage through the processes. The culture depends on the location but most are very good cultures to work in. I would recommend a career at US Foods.
Pros
see review
Cons
see review

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Foods. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.5

2.4Personal Development

2.6Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight