US Health Group Employee Reviews

Great job: ready to move onto new oppurtunites
Health Insurance Agent/Sales (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLDecember 2, 2017
• Selling individual health insurance plans and supplementary products for small business owners, self-employed individuals and their family
• Achieved sales goals through cold calling to business owners and individuals as well as leveraging existing networks, and as proactively hunting and tactfully closing new accounts
• Collaborated with the Research department to obtain options for healthcare
treatment, physicians and facilities to deliver the most affordable and suitable plan to each client
Fast pace
Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 17, 2017
Great company and great people. Work was not stressful at all on the phone doing interviews for their new clients. Also great location in down town fort worth.
Life Changing Career Opportunity
Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 3, 2017
A great place to work, great people to be around. Awesome infrastructure beautiful office. They have a comradery type of atmosphere that's contagious. Everyone wants everyone to succeed
Pros
Awesome earning potential
Cons
Need to have stable working capital to invests in lead campaigns
fun place to work
Customer Service Analayst (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXAugust 30, 2017
management was great. They are very helpful and flexible when you needed to come in late or leave early for a dr's appointment. I would still be there if I did not exhausted my FMLA time due to my illness
stressful work environment
Licensed Life and Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 13, 2017
I enjoyed my work when I started. After a year of being there it became a very stressful place to work. There is a chance to make a very decent living if you are willing to give up 50 plus hours a week.
Pros
You can work from home
Cons
Too stressful
Company that believes in Helping People Everyday
Upgrade Benefits Case Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXJuly 9, 2017
The company believes in putting our policyholders first and striving to help them every day. The working environment is a team and it helps make the day one of great production and high morale.
Horrible insurance
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  FloridaJune 5, 2017
You sell junk insurance. They treat clients all wrong when they have a claim. It is essentially a pyramid scam. Do not work there......................
Would Not Recommend
Health Coverage Advisor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 2, 2017
This was one of the worst job experiences I have ever had! They do not care about there employees nor their clients. They give a style of presentation that makes them appealing but it is pure deception. A typical day was making/receiving up to 400 calls a day with someone looking over your shoulder, to prospects who have not even requested contact but you are ordered to convince them to buy and make them feel as though they have no other option but to do so. But once the client finds out the deception and cancels the policy you are charged back the full amount including any advancements! Management would only turn there back.
Pros
Cons
everything
US Health /Origen Labs
Lab Technician (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 28, 2017
I worked at this lab for two and half years and moved up quickly to a trainer and then management. The company downsize and closed its doors of business at the end of 2016.The company specialized in drug screens and was just not making enough money to stay afloat.
Pros
schedule
Cons
upper management not bad direction
This was a company I learned from
Toxicologist (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 25, 2016
My day consisted of meeting new people and finding new things it showed me how the medical field was ran and what not to do while working for the company.
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  TXAugust 27, 2015
The ‘e-Quote Advisor’ system is a set of Web based applications for US Health sales representatives to get healthcare premium quotation for health insurance and customer management. By entering the client's information in the application, the tools aid the sales representatives to help potential clients provide quotes and find products meeting individual client needs.
alot of running
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  PHILIDELPHIAJune 30, 2015
Comission only. They should at least have a draw. I probably lost money working there when I figured in gas and maintenace on vehichle
Great Company to work for
Specimen Collector and Trainer (Current Employee) –  San Antonio, TXMarch 31, 2015
Great company to work for. Great pay, not stressful. It made work/home balance great. Management was always understanding with my home life and always helpful, as was HR.
Pros
Stress free
your job depends on the owners feeling of you that day
Client Services Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXMarch 9, 2015
The company was new and innovative for the first few months and then the way that the owners treated people that were not part of the "family" were treated like they didn't matter. One day they would just be gone. No warning. No reason. Just gone. Job security does not exist at this company and if you're not part of the "family" and you sneeze the wrong way you could be gone too at the drop of a hat. The HR department is a mess and getting records corrected is like an act of congress.
Pros
a few co-workers I met
Cons
owners, cut throat enviroment, no work-life balance, no job security
Fast Pace Environment
Medical History Analyst (Current Employee) –  fort worth,txMarch 8, 2015
Daily policy review at least 50-100 inforced policys.
Steady work flow on most days. Checking premiums requires a lot of focus and you have to ensure that the data is entered correctly.
Pros
Great company
Cons
not a lot of stability
was contracted for current lob
Urine Drug Screen Collector (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 26, 2015
Same as above. Day to day was routine. I learned everything I know at this Clinical Laboratory, also, learned a lot about the medical field.
Productive and wonderful company to be apart of.
Mail Center Technician (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXOctober 13, 2014
A typical day at work involved many different job duties including but not limited to supervising the mail center. I've learned how to use various mail machines such as inserters, Neopost mail processing machines, and other machines located throughout the company. Management was always very important to me. It was always a plus for me to deal with the CEO, Vice President, and other Officers on a daily basis to resolve issues involving company practices. The most hardest part of this job was dealing with outside companies when it came to ordering company products needed for break rooms, paper supply, machines supplies, etc. I needed to stay within a budget so deals had to be made with my orders. My most enjoyable task was transporting the CEO and other important officers, including company agents, back and forth to DFW Airport. This gave me a chance to know these individuals better.
Pros
Friendly management and co-workers, healthcare, I supervised co-workers, always busy, etc.
Cons
Expensive parking areas
Agency Broker
Insurance Sales Leader (Former Employee) –  Plymouth Meeting, PAMay 7, 2014
10 Good Reasons to be in this business;

New Law says everyone has to have it

New Law says no one can get declined

New Law says government will help pay for it

We will set you up with your own Private Exchange to serve it

We do it all on-line, no more driving

We support you with Leads and Lead Credits

We train you and support you

Competitive Advance Commissions

Management postions available, Salary plus profit Share.

We Promote from within

The purpose of our interview will be to discuss specific details such as compensation, company leads, training, products and to answer any questions you may have. $100k+ 1st year is definitely attainable.

#8, #10 Champion agent 2008, 2009, 2010 over 1 million in premium
#3 team in insurance premium in 2010 with over 1million
Pros
help families to be properly insured
Cons
work alot of hours
work from home
Insurance Sales Agent (Current Employee) –  jupiter, work from homeApril 7, 2014
Very demanding position. Must be able to work long hours with the possibility of long periods without income. Commission based only.
Independant Commissioned Agent
o Licensed (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 2, 2014
I was basically self employed with little management. I enjoyed working for the company. The health insurance market is very volitile and I decided that I needed to make a change to ensure that I could keep earning the amount of money that I needed for my family.