US Med-Equip Employee Reviews

Professional and Exciting
Prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 22, 2018
US Med-Equip is a great place to work. All of the people are friendly and in good moods. The different areas and departments work wonderfully with each other. Management and Owners are always available to speak with. The pace of work can be frantic but that is because the work we do here is important and saves lives. Fast paced but thoroughly enjoyable. The experience is excellent as well.
US Med Equip is a fast paced family atmosphere.
Prefer not to say (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 18, 2018
A typical day at work includes friendly interactions and smiling faces. Whether you're speaking to someone internally or externally, everyone is happy to hear from you.The managers, for the most part, are very helpful and selfless. The culture here is like that of a family. Don't be afraid to ask for help, there's always someone there to help you if you need it. The most enjoyable part of this job is the positive team atmosphere. Everyone works together towards helping the patient in need.
Pros
Free lunches every so often, friendly co-workers, Solid compensation
Cons
None!
Great place to work with great people
Intern (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMay 7, 2018
Great place to work with great people . Everybody was really kind and helpful. I was never afraid to ask questions or inquire for help in regards to something I was doing.
A great place to start..
Biomedical Technician / Support Center (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 21, 2018
As a recent graduate fo the Biomedical Technology field, US Med-Equip will teach you the basics of the medical equipment repairs. Yet, for a seasoned technician; the pay does not justified the years of experiance. Salary is capped at $20.00/hr.
Pros
Great place to start as a newly Biomed Tech.
Cons
Salary capped, no pay increase.
Good place to start but dont plan on staying long
Biomedical Equipment Technician (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 12, 2016
I would recommend this place if you are desperate for a job or need experience. Starting pay is $16 an hour which is terrible in Houston. There is essentially no room for growth, and people come and go all the time. I have been at the company for almost a year and have seen over a dozen people just in the biomed department move on or get fired. Management is not qualified to be called such, and the upper management in the company only care about themselves and how much we are making them. They recently put numbers on our desks, I'm assuming because they don't want to keep remembering whoever's name is on said desk. There are many other issues with this company I could bring up but it would be redundant. Overall I would just say stay away from this place.
Pros
its a job, experience
Cons
No breaks, poor management, no growth

Want to know more about US Med-Equip?

Ask a question

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Med-Equip. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3