US MORTGAGE LENDERS

Working at US MORTGAGE LENDERS: 22 Reviews

United States22 reviews

team work; originating, product and underwriting tools provided

originating loans, evaluating financial and pre approval loans, processing. Review loans in pipeline, marketing, hardest part of my job is lack of time in the day to get all accomplished,,,,time blocking. enjoyable part of the job is closing & funding of loans, handing the key of a house to a customer fulfilling their american dream

Pros

you will always have management that has your back

Great support, resources, tools and compensation plan

A perfect environment for me. All the resources and tools I need. Quick and always available support. Flexible and progressive work environment and excellent pay structure.

Pros

Resources, tools and pay

Cons

None really

US MORTGAGE LENDERS insights

What people like
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Support from manager
  • Overall satisfaction

You're only as good as your funding sources. USML covers them all!

If you're serious about making money in the mortgage business than USML is the right brokerage to make that happen. They have an extensive lender list covering all QM, Non-QM, and just about every niche you can imagine.The broker is always available and is constantly updating us and answering any questions we may have. Plus the commission rate is the highest I've seen in over 25 years in this business and you get compensated the same day your loan funds. I highly recommend USML.

Ability to work independently and at my own pace.

I'm very pleased with my association with US Mortgage Lenders. Management is available when needed and I work at my own pace. There is no pressure on reaching production goals.

Hands off approach but available when needed.

Great company. Tons of lenders, lots of different products, best interest rates and lots of support. There is nothing better than being a broker.

I made a good decision to work here.

This is a very hands-on organization although Mr. Thomas is very responsive and supporting when you need help. It's like you are running your own broker shop.

Thomas truly cares about our growth in our business.

Thomas has all the tools and support we need to do great in our mortgage loan officer business.He always takes time to make sure we have all the needed resources at a simple reach.

Great Company. The owner is very helpful and knowledgeable

Wonderful people to work with. Flexible schedule and location. The company is expanding. Great workplace culture. You can get pay the same day you close.

Amazing Broker

I highly recommend US Mortgage Lenders. This is by far the best broker I have ever worked for. Absolutely top notch, Thomas has assembled an amazing team. I can't imagine working any where else.

Pros

Unlimited upside

Cons

N/a

Work from home, work your own hours, self employed

Working from home is one of the big pluses of working for this company. You can set your own schedule and work as much as you please.Management is willing to help every step of the way in case you need assistance.Access to a long list of lenders makes it easy to find the right loan for your borrowers.

Pros

Self employed-Own hours

Cons

N/a

Supportive and Flexible

US Mortgage Lenders has been a great company to work for. They provide the tools and support to be successful as a mortgage broker. This company helps you work on your process to be more efficient and essentially have a good work/life balance. I don't feel pressured and my clients love the products and service we provide. The compensation is also much higher than most companies.

Pros

Flexibility, Compensation, Support

Cons

N/a

Excellent opportunity to maximize income

Very generous commission split, allows for the ability to run as if your own business. US Mortgage Lenders has created a strong culture of customer service along with a culture of always doing the right thing ethically, highly recommend this company if you are looking for a lucrative long-term opportunity.

good

good and professional work. fast response and recommend to work with, great service. always be there when you needed. you will not regret when you choose them

The ability to work independently

I work as an independent contractor and do not feel micromanaged but do feel supported. As an independent contractor there are no benefits like paid holidays, paid time off and sickleave which is how I choose to work. I manage my own time and my own work load. The compensation plan is good and the many lenders available for a loan placement is excellent. The owner/President Thomas Martin, is responsive and always willing to help.

Pros

Supported but not micromanaged by this company.

Cons

Change the format of credit reports currently contracted for to a more easily interpreted format.

Great job

Great job for the self starter. Enormous amount of support. Fantastic array of Lending options. Terrific pay. Open lines of communication. Likely some of the best rates on the industry.

Pros

Fast pay

Excellent Organization

I transitioned into the Mortgage industry with some hesitation and uncertainty. My initial company taught me valuable lessons good and bad. Then I was introduced to US Mortgage Lenders at a point where I needed help and guidance. I received that immediately. The management was so helpful and encouraging at the same time. I am genuine excited about the opportunity to truly be an blessing and help people, of all situations and circumstances, manifest their dream of home ownership with US Mortgage Lenders.

Pros

Support, Information, Wealth Opportunity

Easy to communicate and solve problems

Excellent support and intelligent communication. Problems easily solved with numerous solutions from colleagues and other professionals. Overall an excellent company

Pros

Constant contact

Cons

High payout, I recommend.

Highest commission splits I’ve seen. Very reliable and quick with payouts. Has a large selection of mortgage lenders to choose from with unique offerings. Thomas is always helpful with questions. I recommend if your considering a new brokerage.

Happy LO at US Mortgage Lenders

I love being independent and working remotely, but having a broker that is available and quick to pay and respond makes me extremely grateful. I love my career.

Great employer!

I really enjoy working with Thomas Martin and US Mortgage Lenders. He is very responsible and knowledgeable about the mortgage industry. He provides a lot of resources and insight to ensure my loans can successfully close. Never forget the 4Cs. I now use it to gain clientele and it works! The payout is great. I've recommended at least 4 people to work under him already.

My experience working for US Mortgage Lenders

Great pay and flexibility to work at your convenience. If you are looking to grow and become independent, then this is an opportunity that will help you achieve that goal

Common questions about US MORTGAGE LENDERS

Answered by current and former employees at US MORTGAGE LENDERS

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US MORTGAGE LENDERS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits