US Polo Association LLC Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Horrible Manager
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Vineland, FLJuly 15, 2019
Managers do nothing and make employees do all the work. Your folding clothes all day while the managers are on their phones the entire time. Managers do nothing except run the register.
sales
Customer Service - Mori luggage and gift (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLOctober 23, 2018
i work for sales and i was helping my other employee. i was work for 7 days a weeks. they always pay same. i was helping customer as well. then the night i was cleaning the floor.
Working at us polo
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New York, NY ,May 17, 2018
ITS THE BEST PLACE YOU CAN EVER WORK ESPECIALLY WORKING AT THE SOHO LOCATION YOU GET TO MEET DIFFERENT TYPE OF PEOPLE COMING ALL OVER THE WORLD.
regular days at work was good because everyone is always welcoming. its like having a second family lovely environment and serving people is just one thing that i do without regret and when my customers are happy am happy too
Pros
lunches hours are long
Cons
breaks are respected and the 15 min breaks too they make sure you rest
Productive during holidays.
Sales Associate and provided customer service (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMarch 18, 2017
A typical day at work was clocking in, greeting all customers as soon as they enter the store, promoting all items on sale, folding my section of the store, organizing them by size, putting all tags inside the clothes all in a timely manner while maintaining visual on all customers.

I learned how to be very efficient at folding clothes, how to better my customer service skills such as listening to requests, interacting with numerous customers, being cheerful about the promotions and always following directions.

The most enjoyable part of the workplace was being able help customers find exactly what they were looking for.
Pros
Nice coworkers.
Cons
Short breaks, short hours, no vacation time, low pay.
great enviorment
Customer Service Associate (Former Employee) –  Ontario, CADecember 2, 2016
I enjoyed my time working at Polo they had a wonderful team that was very helpful in teaching me certain aspects of the job.
Active Workplace
Customer service and product knowledge (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 27, 2016
It is very active work place with a constant influx of customers. Constant customer service while constantly organizing and reorganizing of the workplace.
Great place to work.
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLSeptember 30, 2015
Great place to work with great employees. Great place to develop your skills with oportunities to grow in the company. Supportive management.
Productive slow pace
Sales Associate/Customer Service (Current Employee) –  Pembroke Pines, FLJanuary 3, 2014
It is great working at a retail but I am looking more for a receptionist job where I can put my skills to work.