US Polo Association LLC

US Polo Association LLC Employee Reviews for Supervisor

Hardworking & Different
I Like The Job Really Just Think They Could Treat Their Employees Better. Also Should Be Apply To Get A Rise When You Work Hard For It.Also You Can Learn Alot About Retail.
Pros
Breaks, Discount
Cons
No 411 Plan, No Yearly Rise
Worst company ever
Management is horrible , no communication. Store manager knows nothing , a lot of favoritism. Everyone does what they want bc the store manager does nun about it
Great start-up place
This job was great for me as my first job ever. I gained confidence and real-life experiences at this job and especially retail/customer service experience. I greatly appreciate this opportunity that I had.
Pros
Great coworkers and very chill environment.
Cons
bad time table
productive and fun place to work at
clock in
fix up the store make sure everything was perfect for customers to walk in and check out

the management was awesome

hardest part was dealing with rude customers

working with a staff that i enjoyed
Pros
management
Cons
rude customers
It was a good experience to develop time management skills.
In the time that I worked for this Retail company I managed to grow as a salesman while developing new skills that made me a stronger candidate for other future endeavors.
Pros
fast paced, always something to work on.
Cons
difficult to move up.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
Great start
My only downfall of this company is there's no pay increase. I stay the same pay even when the minimum wage goes up. The only way to get an advance is to become a higher position and in my case a store manager. Besides that is wonderful honestly.
Pros
great management, full time benefits, works around schedule
Cons
hard to progress
Great place to work. Dealing with customers only issue
US Polo Assn is just like any retail job. Folding, making sure store looks decent, and helping out customers. Keep a friendly attitude and make it to work on time goes a long way
Pros
good experience handling difficult customers
Cons
having to deal with difficult customers
productive and fun workplace
a typical day would consist of me helping customers to find the right clothing and accessory items. I learned that being a manager meant you had to learn how to get different personality types to work together and what works for one doesn't necessarily mean it will work for others.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at US Polo Association LLC?
Learning to do everything
Working there was helped me grow in the retail business. I started as a sales associate and was promoted to the supervisor position. You are able to work on many things and not just focus on one simple job. You can be on cash register, greeting, fitting rooms, filling the store, working on projects, helping with freight, and costumer service. You are able to learn a little of everything.
Pros
Are able to grow within the company.
n/a
I enjoy working for this company, the team i work with is great. The best part of my job is knowing that i made a difference.
good place to start as a first job
replenishing apparel throughout the day while managing teams on daily projects. Co-workers are great team that I trained during my time there. The most enjoyable part of the job is creating new floor sets for the store and doing stock room inventory. The hardest part of the job is encounter rude and disrespectful customers
Pros
work with really great people
Cons
staying late, no set schedule
Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Polo Association LLC. Our community is ready to answer.