US Residential Employee Reviews

Disappointing Disconnected Company
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  United StatesMay 14, 2019
Training is non stop, but no corporate support and guidance. Fail to complete training and they shut down the entire office and employees can't do work. Make snap decisions at corporate level that drastically change procedures for which they are not prepared, causing mayhem. All the roles at corporate level are disconnected. Asset managers are friendly as cactuses. They spend no money on assets and let them seriously decline.
Pros
Decent pay
Cons
Poor vacation policy, expensive insurance, no support, disconnect at corporate, poor desicions that make day to day activities hard
No support
Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 18, 2019
Great benefits! There is high turnover & sub par training. Chain of command is non existent which makes it very difficult to supervise. Forget about bonuses as goals are not realistic. No support from corporate just lies when you ask for honesty.
Benefits
Cons
No support
Great company to work
Maintenance Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXMarch 13, 2019
Great company to work. I really recommend us residential. Always paid on time and bonus are great and allways send employees to take classes for pool and hvac etc etc
Pros
Very good bonus
Cons
Not enough property’s in fort worth
Unprofessional environment uneducated management team
Care Associate (Current Employee) –  TexasJanuary 3, 2019
STAY AWAY or pay the price of feeling less than human. The management team is uncaring and uneducated this is a complete recipe for disaster. They treat the Care Associate like cramp and we do the majority of the work for our patients. Not only does the employees pay the price but so does the residents which brakes my heart.
Pros
Are the patients
Cons
Very management conduct
Fun environment
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLDecember 27, 2018
I had an excellent property management and thoroughly enjoyed my job. I changed positions after my property was sold, however, due to uncertainty around the new owners.
bad company
Leasing Consultant Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2018
Resource residential was a terrible company that didn't care about its customers. They were crooks and highly unprofessional. The managers were not concerned with the well being of its residents.
Don't care about employees
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 11, 2018
Tell you one thing and do another. when started I knew the property was up for sale and was told if a position comes available they would put me there and did not do that.
Fun and Serious
Maintenance Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 7, 2018
Good company to work for. It was fun when it was slow but serious during summer time. Great company parties and outings. Office staff was great to work with.
Pros
laid back
Cons
busy
I loved this company.
Leasing Professional (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXNovember 1, 2018
I did not want to leave however I was still to new to qualify for the benefits needed when I fell ill recently. The company tried everything it could to help but in the end me leaving was the best option for everyone. I would return to the company if I could.
Great company
Senior Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLOctober 2, 2018
Loved my supervisor, she was right there In the weeds with you, 3 rehabs when a hurricane hit. Bad stuff but had nothing to do with management but owners were nuts and constantly argued between them on what to do now, of course this caused a horrible situation to go way south. Management again was great. Would have stayed with had they had a position comp in Florida.
Pros
Supervisor support, good pay and benefits.
Cons
Insane ownership that didn't have a clue.
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAAugust 24, 2018
US Residential was a great place to work. Great Management and team members. Love it there. Love helping families find thier new homes. Love watching their faces.
We had a fun committee that planned fun things during the workday
Provide customer service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 18, 2018
log into PeopleSoft. Log into Yardi. Check actual invoices to what was entered. Cut checks once a week. Match checks to invoices, attach remit stubs, mail check to vendor. Issue emergency checks as needed. Do void and reissue checks based on Accountant instructions. Maintain several logs. Provide customer service to property managers, research, and train them when we have system changes. Keep files for my properties. Make phone payments as needed for Property managers. Perform other tasks as directed by any person authorized to give such instructions.
Pros
Fun Committee
Cons
Public transportation takes a long time
Great place to work.
Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Johns Creek, GAJuly 29, 2018
Great career paths with nice apartments. I would reconsider anyone to work and or live here. Very clean with very nice staff. Discounts for workers living on the property.
Pros
Discounts and clean
Cons
Expensive
Good Company
Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Reno, NVJuly 26, 2018
Very busy day good work environment great company to work for opportunities for advancement flexibility workplace culture awesome. Would definitely work for this company again
Pros
Great Company
Cons
Non
Poor Management
Leasing Specialist (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJuly 19, 2018
Although it has been years since I worked for the company the only thing that I can remember was how poor management was. I am not even sure if they have properties still in Cincinnati or if management ever was replaced. All I know, is I was never properly trained for this job in the few months I worked for them.
US Residential was a great company to work for
Property Manager in Charge (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXJune 27, 2018
I enjoyed my time at US Residential Group. I remained at the community when the transition occurred.
My Regional Manager was always available for questions or suggestions
Pros
Great Health Care Benefits
Cons
No longer managing Tax Credit- Which makes for fewer opportunities
Don’t apply
Maintenance Tech II (Current Employee) –  Bonita, CAJune 12, 2018
They hire you for a position once you there they give you all kinds of work. Been with the company for a few years but manager and management treat you so bad they talk you down make fun of you,for the manager everything is a joke and treats residents with no respect as if she owns the apartments so be careful and good luck
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Bad management
Beautiful communities with good benefits
Community Manager/Verona (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COJune 11, 2018
Good company with good opportunities for growth! Good leadership that empowers you to take leadership in achieving the goals of your community! Excellent benefits and 401K.
Do not work for this company.
Rehab Supervisor (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXJune 7, 2018
the company overall sucked pay was late the owners of the company are arrogant and could care less about their employees .Do not bother wasting your time working for this company.
Pros
Unlimited overtime
Cons
Owners are Horrible.
Feel impartial about the company.
MAINTENANCE SUPERVISOR (Former Employee) –  Largo, MDMay 23, 2018
I worked there for a little over a year . Job was consistent with regular maintenance duties. Management was non-local. Operated from another state. The hardest part of the job was dealing with the old appliances.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Residential. Our community is ready to answer.