US STORAGE CENTERS Employee Reviews

Don't do it
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Plano, TXAugust 4, 2018
It would probably be a great company to work for but the district i was in had a horrible manager. The pay was a joke. They are always hiring and leave the now hiring signs up so you never feel secure at your job no matter how hard you work for these horrible people. Apply anywhere but here! Its a joke!!!! Uhaul is a better storage company!!!! This place charges customers crazy expensive rates and then nearly doubles it after 6 months (sometimes 3).
Cons
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Hialeah Gardens, FL 33016January 10, 2018
I am currently one of their property managers in South Florida , the core values are the backbone of this company which means they have vision, upper management is always there to help out with every day issues of business and also you at a personal level .I have been with them almost 4 years and the advancements are there being that they are growing and fast. .bonuses are always promoted .overall a very good place to work . I have recommended people to work here one of them is my son in law ,and he loves the company too. You want to build a career ? This is where.
Pros
Bonuses, free lunches for very reasonable goals, flexibility in schedule, etc
Great company to work for.
Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Winter Park, FLDecember 23, 2017
Great company to work for.
Fair wages and great benefits and bonuses
Great work schedule able to balance work and life outside of work
We have a great team to work with.
District Manager and Senior Managers are always ready to help, they want you to succeed.
Pros
Great team to work with
Best decision I've made
Resident Property Manager (Current Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 23, 2017
Working for Us Storage Centers has been the best decision I've made thus far! You would assume because they are such a growing corporation that they wouldn't care about you or even forget about you, WRONG! They pride themselves on being a company that cares and speaking from experience they truly do! From something as little as sending birthday cards to making sure your family is safe from natural disasters and closing up early enough to get to safe place. Or allowing you to have a holiday party weekend with your district to create a stronger bond.That's corporate! That's home office. This is not including the district that you work with on a day to day basis. Working with Us Storage Centers I have a new extended family. If I'm struggling with anything or have any questions any of them are a phone call away. I was hired in August 2016 as an Assistant Manager and this past July I was promoted to Resident Property Manager. They seen my potential and pushed me to be a greater version of my self! This company is truly amazing beyond words. Like I said best decision I've made!
Pros
You can earn free lunch and bonuses
Career Advancement Opportunities
Propert Manage (Current Employee) –  Plantation, FLDecember 23, 2017
I've been working for this company now for 4 years I started as an Assistants Manager and within a year-and-a-half I was promoted to Property Manager. I'm currently running my 2nd location as a Property Manager because the company gave me the tools I needed to succeed and they believed in my ability. I can't speak for anyone else but my experience has been fantastic. The management team is Top Notch we all take the time to help each other yes we work on weekends depending on if you have a location that is open on Sundays but you still get 2 days off you do get paid for mileage when you're covering another property the bonus is adequate and sometimes there is even additional bonus that we are given based on performance. If you're looking to change careers or if you're in the Self Storage industry and want to make a company change I highly recommend coming over to our company all you have to do is read the Google reviews they speak for themselves.Our District Manager even went so far as to take the entire team from Florida to Tennessee to Orlando for a holiday weekend getaway. Those are some of the perks with being part of the US storage centers family
Pros
Career Advancement, Evolving Business
Cons
Na
Awesome Place to Work
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNDecember 22, 2017
It’s been amazing ever since I’ve been with the company. They are my second family. There are always new things to learn on a daily. There are always room to grow with this family!
Great place to work!
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  GeorgiaDecember 22, 2017
This is an amazing company to work for! I have a wonderful team. We always work so well together and if you ever have any questions you can always reach someone who can asssit you. Management lays out very clear goals and gives you all the tools to reach them. District managers are understanding and flexible, and like everyone else, reachable. I could not possibly work for a better company.
Pros
Free lunch, flexability, good pay
Awesome company, relax atmosphere
Store Manager (Current Employee) –  Hiram, GADecember 20, 2017
Great company to work for. They treat you like family. I will recommend anyone to work here. The growth in the company, comes from your dedication and attitude towards arising issues with customers, facility ect.
Best company I've ever work for. 😆
Pros
Free lunch, bonus, free dental and vision
Great Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  FloridaDecember 18, 2017
This is a great company to work with.. You get great results with the new technology and changes that are happening with this company and in the storage industry. Former employees are just that, they left or were terminated and appear to be upset. For reasons I can only imagine as people need to realize that they cannot expect things to be handed to them without hard work and dedication. You put that type of work ethic into this company and you will be treated very well with this company. I have come to realize many employees/co-workers expect high pay with little work and no effort. Those individuals don not last and in-turn complain and have no justification to do so. I have worked for two storage facilities (major ones) and US Storage Centers exceeds those two by far. They take care of you as you take care of them. This company gives back to a organization which says an awful lot about who they are. They give back to the community and like there employees to be involved.
Would not recommend
manager (Former Employee) –  Floresville, TXAugust 19, 2017
The management was one sided and managers are blamed for what assistant manger do . The person I worked with did a lot of smoking and would go to the store when it wasn't lunch time also had problems with keeping the money straight but was never told anything about it was all put on the manager not a good place to work very one sided . No weekends off and never 40 hrs always less
Overall a good company to work for.
Property Co-Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJuly 13, 2017
This is a good company to work for. Management is helpful in assisting you to succeed at your job. Compensation is good. This is a growing company with many opportunities.
Horrible pay/expects too much
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaJune 17, 2017
Horrible pay for the amount of work required. Also expects you to drive long distances to help out at other locations without compensation. As a manager it is required to live on site so not fun.
Do Not Waste Your Time Appling
Store Manager (Former Employee) –  Glendale, AZFebruary 18, 2016
I have applied for work with this company every year I see their ad. I have e-mailed and called them several times left messages. Can not get a response from anyone. Not even the corporate office. If they treat me like this now, I could not imagine what it would be like to work for them.
Pros
There is none
Cons
Company has no respect for people and their time. No Communication
Office Environment is great!
ASSISTANT MANAGER (Current Employee) –  ChatsworthAugust 28, 2015
Good company to work for. It has its perks, just like any other company. Office staff makes work go so much more smoothly. Downside, is that there is no growth within the company unless you have connections.
Pros
Free lunches, bonuses.
Cons
Raises are not given as promised.
Okay job.
Resident Property Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 14, 2015
I hated the job while I was there, wanted it back when I left. Free rent was nice, too much outside maintenance required. One person can not be inside running the business, at the bank, and outside making the property look great. I was a solo worker with no assistant. If i would have had an assistant, I would still be with the company.
Pros
No Bills if you live on-site
Cons
Catty Company, cut-throat
Challengingand rewarding enterprise
Assistant Manager (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2014
Creative and enjoyable interaction with tenants and coworkers.
Pros
Opportunity to improve interactive skills.
Cons
slow communications with coworkers
intersted place to work
Manager (Former Employee) –  Gardena, CANovember 6, 2013
welcome new customer and help them to optain the best service
Pros
good management tean
Cons
move out off the state

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US STORAGE CENTERS. Our community is ready to answer.