US Tech Solutions Employee Reviews

Great
Consumer Relations Specialist (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, NCSeptember 15, 2019
Great, very pleased with the overall process. I would definitely recommend this to anyone with a good background in customer service. Hopefully, this will help me in my career advancement.
US Tech Solutions was a very goal driven company
Public Content Contractor (Former Employee) –  Mountain View, CASeptember 13, 2019
My day to day workflow consisted of moderating Facebook live videos. I have seen some extremely sensitive content doing this. I did not enjoy this part of the job.
I did like that there was non-stop work at all times which always kept me busy.
This is an Employment Agency
Credit Analyst (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 12, 2019
Working with a staffing agency can be very challenging. The position was not working at US Tech, but rather it was for one of their clients, a financial institution. The work was interesting and I did enjoy it.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
The job was temporary in nature.
Contract firm with poor communication skills
Senior CAD Designer (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2019
Did not keep me informed as to changes occuring with company I was contracted to. When the contracted ended they didn't notify me until 8:30pm not to go to work the next day. They did not give a reason why just told me to turn my badge in.
Professional Staffing Company
Scrum Master/ Project Manager, Office of CIO (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 29, 2019
They are pretty professional and experienced and take care of my need immediately during my assignment at their client. I appreciate their help very much.
Very educational job experience
Lots to learn about this area of work. People are friendly and very busy. My supervisor teaches me about all the machines and how to use. I like working at this place of employment. Sometimes fast pace.
No advancement
Director of Sales, WorkForce Solutions (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCAugust 18, 2019
They use cheap labor in India. Unrealistic expectations in a very competitive market with no niche or differentiation in the market. Just another Indian based recruiting firm.
Work Overload
Operations Specialist III (Former Employee) –  Depew New YorkAugust 14, 2019
US Tech Solutions was very unorganized. Several attempts at paycheck correction. Not a good compensation negotiator. Too much work for such little pay and was expected to maintain.
Pay
Claims Examiner II - City of Chicago (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 14, 2019
They will not pay you if they owe you money so get it up front. Bad experience altogether. They are a rip off company. More should be done about companies like this.
It was a temp job.
Admin Assist at Aetna (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 13, 2019
Very poor, standards, shady company to work for. After my assignment, they sold my personal info to third party vendors, selling car insurance, dental, health and more.
I'm happy they haven't contacted me to work another assignment.
Pros
It was a learning experience.
Cons
Everything about this off-shore company is shady.
it was not
Sr.Reimbursement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOAugust 7, 2019
All I can say is I would not recomend anyone to apply the management stunk the mandatory hours should not have happened going on and the training sucked
HOlidays no pay
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Landover, MDJuly 30, 2019
I have been working here since June 3 and I can say this is quite the experience. The people are nice and fun to be around I have not missed one day cause I am so excited to come here and ber a part of the team
A good company to work for
Wireless Network Engineer (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCJune 25, 2019
I didn't work directly for US tech solutions but the folks at US solutions are really nice & helpful & they go out of their way to answer any questions one might have
They were very organized, and prompt with responses.
They are an agency that was prompt and they would do a follow up as to how I was doing and how was the work for me. So saw that to be a good thing for the recruiter. And the staff there.
Terrible company
Temporary relief worker (Former Employee) –  ConnecticutMay 2, 2019
Been waiting 3 weeks to get paid. Hr can't find my paycheck. Don't work for this company they are run terribly and can't do anything correctly. They are not very helpful in solving issues with employees
Do not recommend taking contracts through this company
Contractor (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 1, 2019
This company contracts with larger organizations. I do not recommend working with them. Please work with local recruiters as it is difficult to communicate and get ahold of anyone.
Pros
Cons
Poor Communication, shady business practices
The company and its management are in India. Their procedures are very different from ours. It was very difficult to communicate.
Transcriptionist (Former Employee) –  MassachusettsApril 23, 2019
Because the company and its management are all in India, despite having dummy offices in the US, the very basics of the way that things are done in the U.S. was foreign to them, even the smallest of things. Additionally, their procedures are very different from ours with respect to hiring. The process was overly extensive, overly invasive, and overly frustrating for a temporary contract job. It was very difficult to communicate with many of their departments, and some of their departments, because they were foreign and in another country and had no idea what they were doing, stubbornly refused to do things properly or correctly, which caused a great deal of distress, wasted time, and exasperation. The job itself was fine. The pay was reasonable, but from the start, it was an arduous and sandpaper-on-the-skin experience that I would not enjoy repeating.
Pros
Some of the people I interacted with were pleasant and professional. The pay, while not great, was reasonable for the type of work.
Cons
Foreign-based company and people made it very difficult to communicate, comprehension of how things work in America was flawed at the most basic level, some of their employees were belligerent and unhelpful, causing multiple problems in various departments of interaction
productive
Critical Facilities Engineer (Current Employee) –  Bridgewater, NJApril 17, 2019
A normal recruiting company, typical background check and typical drug test, they offered health benefits which was priced fairly. The company did a good job on matching me up with the position applying for.
Great HR Experience
Claims Specialist in Auto/Property Claims (Former Employee) –  Rocklin, CAApril 10, 2019
It was always a pleasure working with the talent scout, Human Resource Department, and Payroll Department. All of the departments were committed to their contracted employees.
Poor management
Fabrication Specialist (Former Employee) –  Charleston, SCApril 2, 2019
Poor management. Lack of communication with employee and contract employer. I will not recommend Us Tech Solutions to anyone. They are not a good contract house to work for

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Tech Solutions. Our community is ready to answer.