US Water Services Corporation Employee Reviews

Brief Glimpse
Field Engineer (Former Employee) –  Saint Michael, MNDecember 20, 2017
Overall lack of internal structure which does not provide the proper product training or product support tools to be successful or advance in the career.

Weak and ever changing internal accounting department makes customer invoicing a lengthy burdensome task that results in many errors and customer dis-satisfaction.
Pros
Good Benefits and company vehicle
Cons
Long Hours - No time off
It's nice being the lead Operator of all your plants.
Water/Wastewater Treatment Plant Operator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLDecember 5, 2017
Very rewarding and enjoyable. You have to be able to learn on the go because your always moving. The management teams at US WATER are very understanding and willing to help.I really enjoyed my time with the company.
Pros
Company Truck
Cons
Lots of driving.
Great Company
State Licensed "B" Operator (Former Employee) –  FloridaOctober 15, 2017
US Water Services Corporation is a great company to work for, they provide education benefits and promote from within. If you work hard and can communicate your intentions with your supervisors they will reward you.
Horrible management
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 23, 2017
This company is completely backwards. You will work hard and go above and beyond for them, work weekends and meet deadlines or exceed expectations and you will be passed over for promotions and denied transfers. You will be mis-informed on job duties and pay rates. They offer no in house training or schooling. They will hire outside the company before trying to promote within. They are not loyal to their employees and do not care about work-life balance.
Pros
Decent pay and benifits
Cons
Poor management and no promotion opportunities.
Striving to move forward and implement new opportunities for it's employees.
Human Resources Assistant (Current Employee) –  New Port Richey, FLAugust 17, 2017
U.S. Water is working hard to move forward by leaps and bounds to improve the employees and managers working environment. Some people are very against changes but every company has to change and keep up with the current job market and clientele. I see great things ahead for U.S. Water.
Pros
Great teamwork
Cons
Lack of in house IT department
Operator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLAugust 1, 2017
US water provided me with a very good opportunity, though it is a large corporation and kind of inpersonal on some levels I still highly recommend working for them .
Pros
Lots of hours
Cons
They let you wprk to many hours
Productivr
Dual Route Operator (Former Employee) –  Ocala, FLApril 6, 2017
Pleasure to have been employed by US Water I had the opportunity to display my talents and experience with the company. This company is one of the best companies.
Pros
Good salary
Cons
travel
The worst business I've ever been a part of.
Lead Operator (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXMarch 20, 2017
From the very beginning they couldn't follow the contract, couldn't get payroll correct and couldn't give answers why they had some kind of problem every time.
When they finally lost the contract and let the employees go, they couldn't even pay out their remaining vacation without problems.
Deposits into wrong accounts or no pay at all.
My recommendation is do not work for them.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Management is completely incompetant
Fun place to work
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 10, 2017
Working on an air force base has a lot of perks. Get to see a lot of cool military vehicles and aircraft. Working next to the ocean can be very refreshing
Great Learning
Lead Operator (Current Employee) –  Port Richey, FLJanuary 30, 2017
I have had a chance to learn from some great operators. Most are willing to take time out of their busy day to help you be your best. Because of these operators, I will become a great operator.
Pros
Great learning place
Cons
Pay below insturdy standard
imitative and motivation will take you far
Water / Wastewater Operator (Former Employee) –  all over South FloridaFebruary 28, 2012
Working at US Water gave me a unique opportunity to broaden my knowledge and understanding of water and wastewater treatment. They also allowed me to experience some management and supervisory responsibilities which are needed if someone wants to continue going forward in this career.
Pros
gives people the chance most others wont
Cons
heavy work load

Ask a question about working or interviewing at US Water Services Corporation. Our community is ready to answer.

US Water Services Corporation Reviews by Location