USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
A workplace designed to promote achievement
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 13, 2018
At USA Benefits Group, you will find yourself surrounded by a warm and supportive group of career professionals. In this office I found myself surrounded by people who want to see me succeed. The management team is experienced in the insurance Industry. If you are having trouble with finding insurance solutions to serve your client, the management team is there to assist in finding products to match their needs and budget. The organization is concerned with your personal and professional development as an agent. There are weekly trainings on marketing, products, industry changes, and much more. I am honing my marketing skills through our weekly network marketing meeting. Another reason to love this place is the recognition you receive when you reach your goals, personal milestones, or company goals. You are given accolades and recognition. The greatest part of belonging to this group is you are offered the opportunity to determine your destiny. The tools, support, and training are provided by the company. All you have to do is commit your time, lend your talent, and express your desire to achieve.
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Excellent place to utilize yoiur Health and Life license!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 30, 2018
The webinar based sales model is the dream job! USA-BG gets me great contracts with great companies that pay excellent commissions and wonderful residual income (mailbox money)!

I love being able to work the hours I want from wherever I have a laptop and a cell phone. I've sold insurance in the five states I'm licensed in (PA, MD, MI, WI, & TX) from PA, IN, IL, FL and while on Maui.

The hard work is dealing with your own schedule and making sure you stay busy to keep your pipeline filled. The agency also does an effective job of qualifying lead companies and obtaining profitable leads at substantial discounts available to all their agents. Add to that the comprehensive training from both carriers and experienced agents in the field and you have a winning combination!

If someone is self-disciplined, this is the least expensive way to start your own agency and run your own business while having folks of the highest integrity take care of the structural details, allowing you to stay in the creative stage of business.
Pros
Freedom of schedule, unlimited income potential, advancement
Cons
independent contractor status, 1099 worker
The Best self-employed company to work for!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMarch 19, 2018
I have wanted to be home with my family and USA Benefits Group has given me the opportunity. Phenomenal leadership and excllent management at USA Benefits Group.
Many products and time flexability!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 21, 2018
Great resources for online sales. I no longer have to see clients face to face and can work from the comfort of my home. High commissions and offers great flexibility. Has a learning curve but tremendous upside.
Pros
Training, Leads, Incentives
Productive and fun place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLFebruary 21, 2018
USA BENEFITS GROUP:
-- A typical day at work was busy from start to finish.
-- I learned a lot about health insurance at USA Benefits Group.
-- The office manager and the rest of the management was professional, encouraged and empowered employees, and were friendly at all times.
-- The workplace culture was open and friendly; people brought in homemade food, played jokes, shared stories, helped each other, and talked often with each other. There was a strong "family first" vibe at this office.
-- The hardest part of this job was my immediate superior. His behavior became very unprofessional. He was the only unprofessional individual at this office.
-- The most enjoyable part of the job was its employees. The work was made use of all of my skills as a professional as well.
Pros
Friendly environment, nice place to work
Commission job
Insurance sales agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLFebruary 10, 2018
It is hard to make a living on commission. They were doing under 65 health insurance. With all the interference by the government especially with Obamacare, it was hard to get sales because of the penalties.
Pros
nice people
Cons
commission
Freedom (work from anywhere) and support combined!
Broker/Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 26, 2018
Great place to work if you're disciplined and ready to build you own book of business by buying leads to start and then working referrals in you network. Being a member of other networking organizations greatly increases you success, such as BNI, Rotary, etc. I really enjoy the ability to do web conferences from anywhere to all the states I'm licensed in. Should have multiple state licenses before you start so you can come in running!
Pros
Work from home or wherever you want, sell yourself the best for you and your family, no driving around to cold calls!
Cons
need start up money or strong savings account for multiple licenses and leads!
I dont recommend this position, esp. newbies.
Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  FloridaJanuary 25, 2018
Lack of training/support. It's not easy to make money here unless you already have a book of business and experienced in the healthcare sales, and their products. The B leads are at least 2-3 years old, rotating in circles.
Flexibility for those that require a changing schedule.
Independent Health and Life Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 26, 2017
If you have self discipline and lots of contacts, it could be a good fit for those that enjoy working when and where you wish. Keep in mind it is a 1099 position.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Sometimes there is a need to buy leads, many which have been saturated with calls.
Satisfactory Company
Assistant Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLAugust 30, 2017
USA Benefits Group was a small TPA. I was able to learn many facets of TPA in my position and managed to enhance my skillsets in the healthcare industry.
Not a bad place of work but very unorginised
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHJune 15, 2017
Started this month I loved the job and very friendly staff. They rush you through training and expect you to know it all right off the back never really had a full day of training or anything.
Position is as an independent contractor with support from management
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 3, 2017
A typical day is to have a company sales meeting being advised on any changes in the industry with a focus on which products were best to advise to client for their insurance protection. Most of the day consisted of inbound and outbound sales calls to determine clients needs and to try and fit them with the products that are best for them. The rest of the day consisted of completed all paperwork to be submitted to insurance carriers to ensure clients benefits start as soon as possible.
Pros
Your building your own business and clientele.
Cons
Job was all commission and it take some time to get paid.
Great company for self starters
Vice-President Sales (Current Employee) –  FloridaMarch 12, 2017
Great company for self starters. Numerous resources and great carrier network.. You should be proactive in order to succeed. Offer many sales tools to include virtual.
Pros
Great Training
Cons
Not much field guidance or support
Ideal for the Self Starter
Signature Agent (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLMay 18, 2016
Independent life & health insurance agent. USA Benefits Group provides efficient, industry leading online marketing and CRM tools to convey professional competence to clients. Remarkably streamlined process for building health & life insurance client base, primarily via tele-marketing resources.
Pros
Home based, high quality support software
Cons
Telemarketing primary source for clients.
Very good place to work
District Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 16, 2015
Very supportive and helpful with anything you need as a sales professional. A great environment to work in and very flexible as well.
great to get started on your own
Broker - Life, Health, Accident, LTC (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMay 31, 2012
For new people only or those looking to get started in the insurance sales business.
Cons
takes a high percentage, low renewals