USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews in Columbus, OH

Found 1 review matching the search See all 29 reviews
Featured review
USA Benefits Group selected this as a representative review
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Freedom (work from anywhere) and support combined!
Broker/Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 26, 2018
Great place to work if you're disciplined and ready to build you own book of business by buying leads to start and then working referrals in you network. Being a member of other networking organizations greatly increases you success, such as BNI, Rotary, etc. I really enjoy the ability to do web conferences from anywhere to all the states I'm licensed in. Should have multiple state licenses before you start so you can come in running!
Pros
Work from home or wherever you want, sell yourself the best for you and your family, no driving around to cold calls!
Cons
need start up money or strong savings account for multiple licenses and leads!