USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews in Spring Hill, FL

Featured review
USA Benefits Group selected this as a representative review
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???
Amazing Opportunity!
Benefits Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 25, 2019
While I have only been with USA Benefits Group for a short time, it is by far my favorite place I have ever worked! I have already recommended this job to several fo my family and friends! The company culture here in the Spring Hill Office is the best I've ever been in, and everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I'm learning so much! This is an incredible company and an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out!
Learned more here in 4 years than the last 20 years
Agent/Office Staff (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 23, 2019
The knowledge and support that this company gives is more than any place I have ever worked before. I have seen them guide agents and help them grow themselves as well as their business. This is truly a unique company that cares about their agents, staff and clients.
Support & Friendly Competition make selling health insurance FUN
National Health Broker (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 23, 2019
Who can find fun in a place that sells health insurance? That's exactly how USABG runs their branch in Spring Hill, FL. The culture promotes friendly competition between agents and keeps everyone built up instead of torn down.

The staff is so upbeat and friendly, and they actually care about the agents. They even provide fresh fruit 98% of the time to keep us fueled. This is also the CLEANEST place I have ever worked, which helps. They also constantly give back to the community. There is a different charity every month selected to receive donations by the staff & agents. The owners of the branch even match the funds raised-- leading by example.

In most roles, you are an independent agent backed by the USABG brand, which means you are RUNNING YOUR OWN BUSINESS! You are your own boss. As with any start-up, there are going to be some costs associated with that but of course, you have to spend money to make money. If you follow the model and utilize the sales trainer, there is a LOT of money to be made. Top salesmen are always winning prizes and getting sent on international trips by the carriers.

If you are looking for a 9-5 you can skate through and get a paycheck every week, this is NOT the place for you. If you are a driven and proven salesman, there is a lot of money on the table. The vice president of the company and the top sales agent for the last 3 years both work at this location. They set you up for success, you've just got to take the reins.
Supportive Professional Sales position
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 22, 2019
USABG Spring Hill is a great place to work for sales pros. We have a highly successful team of national brokers available to mentor new and seasoned agents. You don't have to go door to door, or drive all over the place to build a book of business and successful career. I left the insurance business years ago and was leery to come back until I found this great team. You will not find a more supportive sales team in the business!
Independent Health Agent
District Manager (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 9, 2019
I got my health license, followed the agency's proven and successful model, and now I sell all over the nation, from my office phone/computer, and have a great business, and building a large client base. This a great career opportunity! Unlimited potential and very fulfilling helping people with health insurance to protect themselves and their families.
Inspired Licensed Insurance
Benefit Counselor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 9, 2019
I am grateful for the opportunities I have at USA Benefits Group. I came in not licensed and now hold licenses in 9 different states. I am constantly encouraged, challenged and empowered to do better and to be better. This position along with God is changing my life and the life style of my family. I highly recommend USA Benefits Group to any person looking for a career and to manage their own business.
Productive and helpful. Enables a wonderful career with Life changing effect
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 17, 2019
I have been enjoying the journey here at USA Benefits group. The company is fast paced and the sky is the limit. I find it suits my need to compete and help others at the same time. I have tons of opportunity afforded me to create a huge book of business with a very strong support team. The hardest part of the job is going home at night. I love what I do and want to help as many people as I can . We have great management who will help anyway possible and who care.
Management Needs Training in Ethics
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 8, 2019
I really thought that this was a career for me until the owners would trash talk employees and have a naughty list at Christmas to insult prior employees. If the owners did not like then they would talk bad about you and forbid current employees from contacting you. The work culture became too stressful near the end of my time there.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Coworkers, Top Notch Training
Cons
Long Hours with Minimal Income
A workplace designed to promote achievement
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 13, 2018
At USA Benefits Group, you will find yourself surrounded by a warm and supportive group of career professionals. In this office I found myself surrounded by people who want to see me succeed. The management team is experienced in the insurance Industry. If you are having trouble with finding insurance solutions to serve your client, the management team is there to assist in finding products to match their needs and budget. The organization is concerned with your personal and professional development as an agent. There are weekly trainings on marketing, products, industry changes, and much more. I am honing my marketing skills through our weekly network marketing meeting. Another reason to love this place is the recognition you receive when you reach your goals, personal milestones, or company goals. You are given accolades and recognition. The greatest part of belonging to this group is you are offered the opportunity to determine your destiny. The tools, support, and training are provided by the company. All you have to do is commit your time, lend your talent, and express your desire to achieve.
Too bad commission only.
Benefit Counselor (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLMarch 16, 2018
If it wasn't a straight commission position I would still work there. But I need a base salary or hourly wage.

I do not have the resources to be paying for leads. If I had a base fund to work with or could obtain a startup grant I would go back to work in this environment.
Pros
I like working with people and the benefit analysis aspects.
Cons
location
Productive and fun place to work
Executive Assistant (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLFebruary 21, 2018
USA BENEFITS GROUP:
-- A typical day at work was busy from start to finish.
-- I learned a lot about health insurance at USA Benefits Group.
-- The office manager and the rest of the management was professional, encouraged and empowered employees, and were friendly at all times.
-- The workplace culture was open and friendly; people brought in homemade food, played jokes, shared stories, helped each other, and talked often with each other. There was a strong "family first" vibe at this office.
-- The hardest part of this job was my immediate superior. His behavior became very unprofessional. He was the only unprofessional individual at this office.
-- The most enjoyable part of the job was its employees. The work was made use of all of my skills as a professional as well.
Pros
Friendly environment, nice place to work
Commission job
Insurance sales agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLFebruary 10, 2018
It is hard to make a living on commission. They were doing under 65 health insurance. With all the interference by the government especially with Obamacare, it was hard to get sales because of the penalties.
Pros
nice people
Cons
commission
Position is as an independent contractor with support from management
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 3, 2017
A typical day is to have a company sales meeting being advised on any changes in the industry with a focus on which products were best to advise to client for their insurance protection. Most of the day consisted of inbound and outbound sales calls to determine clients needs and to try and fit them with the products that are best for them. The rest of the day consisted of completed all paperwork to be submitted to insurance carriers to ensure clients benefits start as soon as possible.
Pros
Your building your own business and clientele.
Cons
Job was all commission and it take some time to get paid.