USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews for Agent

Featured review
USA Benefits Group selected this as a representative review
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???
Agent (Former Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 9, 2019
Good place to work. Great benefits. Relaxed atmosphere. Team work. Great salary. Understand employees. Employees trained correctly and knew how to get started