USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews for Insurance Agent

Featured review
USA Benefits Group selected this as a representative review
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Supportive Professional Sales position
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 22, 2019
USABG Spring Hill is a great place to work for sales pros. We have a highly successful team of national brokers available to mentor new and seasoned agents. You don't have to go door to door, or drive all over the place to build a book of business and successful career. I left the insurance business years ago and was leery to come back until I found this great team. You will not find a more supportive sales team in the business!
Management Needs Training in Ethics
Licensed Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 8, 2019
I really thought that this was a career for me until the owners would trash talk employees and have a naughty list at Christmas to insult prior employees. If the owners did not like then they would talk bad about you and forbid current employees from contacting you. The work culture became too stressful near the end of my time there.
Pros
Free Lunches, Great Coworkers, Top Notch Training
Cons
Long Hours with Minimal Income
Commission job
Insurance sales agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLFebruary 10, 2018
It is hard to make a living on commission. They were doing under 65 health insurance. With all the interference by the government especially with Obamacare, it was hard to get sales because of the penalties.
Pros
nice people
Cons
commission
Position is as an independent contractor with support from management
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLApril 3, 2017
A typical day is to have a company sales meeting being advised on any changes in the industry with a focus on which products were best to advise to client for their insurance protection. Most of the day consisted of inbound and outbound sales calls to determine clients needs and to try and fit them with the products that are best for them. The rest of the day consisted of completed all paperwork to be submitted to insurance carriers to ensure clients benefits start as soon as possible.
Pros
Your building your own business and clientele.
Cons
Job was all commission and it take some time to get paid.