USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews for Insurance Broker

Featured review
USA Benefits Group selected this as a representative review
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Not the commission payout that's advertised.
Virtual Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLSeptember 27, 2019
I worked in the Spring Hill office for 1 year before leaving and working from home. When I did, my commissions more than doubled!

Even though we were 1099 contractors, you have to sign-in on a clipboard. (What's up with that???)

Mandatory Saturday hours if you don't hit your weekly quotas.

I was constantly one of the top producers, not only in the office but though-out the entire company and, over the course of a year in the office, averaged less than $600/week, even threw open enrollment!!!

I could go on and on, but that would be pointless...
Pros
I liked working with most of the agents in the office, we had a good time.
Cons
Not the $1500 to $3500/week as advertised
Great opportunity if you want to be your own Boss
Licensed Health & Life Insurance Broker (Current Employee) –  Springhill, FlaJuly 10, 2019
As a team member for 2 years, it is a difficult adjustment to go from a salaried position to a commissioned position. However, if you learn your products and work the process, your income is unlimited. This is the best option to own your own business with limited investment. The support of Rick & Jessica and following their proven success process allows you the independence & flexibility to make your own schedule and succeed based on your personal efforts. In short, if you are self driven, goal oriented, and have a desire & willingness to be your own Boss, This is a great opportunity! If you expect to be successful and not work towards that goal, you will not be successful and will struggle. After working for many large companies and dealing with corporate BS and incompetent management as well as limited income potential, I don't ever see myself working for someone else again as I am fully responsible for my own success or failure, and quite frankly I will not allow myself to fail. If you have that same mindset and desire to be your own Boss, you will have the freedom, independence, and success that is earned through your efforts and focus!
Flexibility for those that require a changing schedule.
Independent Health and Life Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VADecember 26, 2017
If you have self discipline and lots of contacts, it could be a good fit for those that enjoy working when and where you wish. Keep in mind it is a 1099 position.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Sometimes there is a need to buy leads, many which have been saturated with calls.