USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews for Regional Manager

Featured review
USA Benefits Group selected this as a representative review
The best opportunity with the company that has made my career
Regional Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Hudson, FLAugust 8, 2018
I had the great fortune to work directly with the 2 most successful division managers in the company. their mentoring has given me the tools necessary to be successful in this field when I had floundered before coming to USA Benefits group with various other companies for 5 years.

This company is nationwide but is more like a close knit family. I can't over emphasize the level of mentoring and friendly competitive spirit that exists between agents as well as management in this wonderful company. From top to bottom USA Benefits Group has the best products and the best commissions. Bonus' and incentive points based productivity measures further afford agents additional opportunity to attain luxury items when you climb through the metal and gemstone levels.

The most enjoyable part of the job is helping people, However, I must remark that the team spirit and generosity is incomparable. To have a colleague say that they admire me and would have given up without my kind words and helpful generosity means the world to me, Those kinds of tender mercies are worth so much to me personally and touch my heart. I don't pretend to know everything. But, there are always resources and other brokers to help you when you don't know the answer. More importantly, the management team are always willing and able to pinpoint areas that can be improved upon, All this in an atmosphere of constructive instruction.

We offer alternatives to "Affordable Care", but when necessary are able to assist person's with preexisting conditions and low incomes into these kinds of plans. We do this
  more... even when we are not paid outside of "open enrollment" for these ACA plans. Even if customers can't get into private insurance alternatives. We offer them with the highest integrity and ethical standards. So we really do have all the options and the best products. "We aspire to lead with a servants heart". That is what is so special about USA Benefits Group. This year as each preceding year with USA Benefits Group, we are all poised to have a better and more prosperous year than the last. The skies are the limit here. This is a great company to use your expertise and reap the bounty of your hard labors. While at the same time staying humble drawing great satisfaction from helping people protect their assets and families. This is a very admirable profession we have chosen. It is this expectation and feeling of integrity and self worth, which drives me personally. I am sure other successful brokers at USA Benefits Group will say the same.

Thank YOU USA Benefits Group..
Pros
Big rewards and personal team collaboration are just some of the perks.
Cons
Sometimes people can't be convinced to protect themselves.unfortunately, some go against professional advice & fail to protect their family & assets.
Productive and helpful. Enables a wonderful career with Life changing effect
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJune 17, 2019
I have been enjoying the journey here at USA Benefits group. The company is fast paced and the sky is the limit. I find it suits my need to compete and help others at the same time. I have tons of opportunity afforded me to create a huge book of business with a very strong support team. The hardest part of the job is going home at night. I love what I do and want to help as many people as I can . We have great management who will help anyway possible and who care.
Excellent place to utilize yoiur Health and Life license!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  York, PAMay 30, 2018
The webinar based sales model is the dream job! USA-BG gets me great contracts with great companies that pay excellent commissions and wonderful residual income (mailbox money)!

I love being able to work the hours I want from wherever I have a laptop and a cell phone. I've sold insurance in the five states I'm licensed in (PA, MD, MI, WI, & TX) from PA, IN, IL, FL and while on Maui.

The hard work is dealing with your own schedule and making sure you stay busy to keep your pipeline filled. The agency also does an effective job of qualifying lead companies and obtaining profitable leads at substantial discounts available to all their agents. Add to that the comprehensive training from both carriers and experienced agents in the field and you have a winning combination!

If someone is self-disciplined, this is the least expensive way to start your own agency and run your own business while having folks of the highest integrity take care of the structural details, allowing you to stay in the creative stage of business.
Pros
Freedom of schedule, unlimited income potential, advancement
Cons
independent contractor status, 1099 worker
Many products and time flexability!
Regional Manager (Current Employee) –  Dayton, OHFebruary 21, 2018
Great resources for online sales. I no longer have to see clients face to face and can work from the comfort of my home. High commissions and offers great flexibility. Has a learning curve but tremendous upside.
Pros
Training, Leads, Incentives