USA Benefits Group Employee Review

View all USA Benefits Group reviews

The Best self-employed company to work for!!!
Manager (Current Employee) –  WisconsinMarch 19, 2018
I have wanted to be home with my family and USA Benefits Group has given me the opportunity. Phenomenal leadership and excllent management at USA Benefits Group.

Other USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???
Amazing Opportunity!
Benefits Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 25, 2019
While I have only been with USA Benefits Group for a short time, it is by far my favorite place I have ever worked! I have already recommended this job to several fo my family and friends! The company culture here in the Spring Hill Office is the best I've ever been in, and everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I'm learning so much! This is an incredible company and an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2