USA Benefits Group Employee Review

View all USA Benefits Group reviews

Freedom (work from anywhere) and support combined!
Broker/Agent (Current Employee) –  Columbus, OHJanuary 26, 2018
Great place to work if you're disciplined and ready to build you own book of business by buying leads to start and then working referrals in you network. Being a member of other networking organizations greatly increases you success, such as BNI, Rotary, etc. I really enjoy the ability to do web conferences from anywhere to all the states I'm licensed in. Should have multiple state licenses before you start so you can come in running!
Pros
Work from home or wherever you want, sell yourself the best for you and your family, no driving around to cold calls!
Cons
need start up money or strong savings account for multiple licenses and leads!

Other USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???
Amazing Opportunity!
Benefits Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 25, 2019
While I have only been with USA Benefits Group for a short time, it is by far my favorite place I have ever worked! I have already recommended this job to several fo my family and friends! The company culture here in the Spring Hill Office is the best I've ever been in, and everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I'm learning so much! This is an incredible company and an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2