USA Benefits Group Employee Review

View all USA Benefits Group reviews

Amazing Opportunity!
Benefits Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 25, 2019
While I have only been with USA Benefits Group for a short time, it is by far my favorite place I have ever worked! I have already recommended this job to several fo my family and friends! The company culture here in the Spring Hill Office is the best I've ever been in, and everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I'm learning so much! This is an incredible company and an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out!

Other USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Not the commission payout that's advertised.
Virtual Insurance Broker (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLSeptember 27, 2019
I worked in the Spring Hill office for 1 year before leaving and working from home. When I did, my commissions more than doubled!

Even though we were 1099 contractors, you have to sign-in on a clipboard. (What's up with that???)

Mandatory Saturday hours if you don't hit your weekly quotas.

I was constantly one of the top producers, not only in the office but though-out the entire company and, over the course of a year in the office, averaged less than $600/week, even threw open enrollment!!!

I could go on and on, but that would be pointless...
Pros
I liked working with most of the agents in the office, we had a good time.
Cons
Not the $1500 to $3500/week as advertised
Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.