USA Benefits Group Employee Review

View all USA Benefits Group reviews

Too bad commission only.
Benefit Counselor (Former Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLMarch 16, 2018
If it wasn't a straight commission position I would still work there. But I need a base salary or hourly wage.

I do not have the resources to be paying for leads. If I had a base fund to work with or could obtain a startup grant I would go back to work in this environment.
Pros
I like working with people and the benefit analysis aspects.
Cons
location

Other USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???
Amazing Opportunity!
Benefits Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 25, 2019
While I have only been with USA Benefits Group for a short time, it is by far my favorite place I have ever worked! I have already recommended this job to several fo my family and friends! The company culture here in the Spring Hill Office is the best I've ever been in, and everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I'm learning so much! This is an incredible company and an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2