USA Benefits Group Employee Review

View all USA Benefits Group reviews

Great opportunity if you want to be your own Boss
Licensed Health & Life Insurance Broker (Current Employee) –  Springhill, FlaJuly 10, 2019
As a team member for 2 years, it is a difficult adjustment to go from a salaried position to a commissioned position. However, if you learn your products and work the process, your income is unlimited. This is the best option to own your own business with limited investment. The support of Rick & Jessica and following their proven success process allows you the independence & flexibility to make your own schedule and succeed based on your personal efforts. In short, if you are self driven, goal oriented, and have a desire & willingness to be your own Boss, This is a great opportunity! If you expect to be successful and not work towards that goal, you will not be successful and will struggle. After working for many large companies and dealing with corporate BS and incompetent management as well as limited income potential, I don't ever see myself working for someone else again as I am fully responsible for my own success or failure, and quite frankly I will not allow myself to fail. If you have that same mindset and desire to be your own Boss, you will have the freedom, independence, and success that is earned through your efforts and focus!

Other USA Benefits Group Employee Reviews

Thankful to have found this company!
Agent (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLAugust 5, 2019
I interviewed with several companies looking for one that had a good reputation, comprehensive training program, a pleasant, a low-key office environment, and management that was actively involved in the business. I was also looking for a work location in or near Spring Hill where I live, and I wasn’t looking for a position that included a lot of daily travel, face-to-face meetings or overnight travel.

I found what I was looking for! A small group of career minded individuals, great training and support, management with integrity, compassion and moral principles. Best all, I found an office full of friends and lots of team rewards - and good food! What else can I say???
Amazing Opportunity!
Benefits Advisor (Current Employee) –  Spring Hill, FLJuly 25, 2019
While I have only been with USA Benefits Group for a short time, it is by far my favorite place I have ever worked! I have already recommended this job to several fo my family and friends! The company culture here in the Spring Hill Office is the best I've ever been in, and everyone is so knowledgeable, helpful, and kind! I'm learning so much! This is an incredible company and an amazing opportunity! Don't miss out!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Benefits Group. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2