USA Contact Point

USA Contact Point Employee Reviews for Customer Service Representative

Customer Service Representative11 reviews
United States11 reviews
not enough assistance of calls, very low talk time minutes, downtime was often. It needs to be structured with increase in pay hourly and minute. once that occur the call center virtual envirnonment will be fine.
Pros
pay is on time
Cons
not organized
Not a company to refer to someone. Not a company that cares about the workers or security. Only get paid while on a call per minute. Not a company to take seriously.
This is a great at home job. Flexible hours work when and where you want. provide great customer service. Also learning customer service skills in the comfort of your own space.
Good company, just pay was not sufficient for my situation. Very helpful training. I did not experience much support from management however. Most enjoyable part of job was the feeling of resolving a customer's issue. Non-desirable part of job was easily lack of support from manager/co-workers when issue was not able to be resolved by myself.
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.
They pay per minute you are on a call. I couldnt take care of my family off of that and no benefits. Not many calls depending on the time of day.
this company cooks the books on paying their employee's,they have no fleixiblity, they have a poor flag system,where its like a slave ship..i would never work for them again.
Pros
Cons
no flexibility, they steal from their employees
Pay was horrible. She out sourced to a company in South America, those employees lied, then we we go the the brunt of the complaints because of their lies. Very Bad Company to Work For!
Pros
Was able to work at home.
Cons
So many I cannot even begin to start explaining them all.
This was a contract 1099 job, I could chose the hours I wanted to work. I got paid $0.19 a minute for every minute I was on the phone with a customer. Sometimes I wouldn't get calls the whole day, and other days I would make $1.00 to $5.00.
Bad company to work for. They give you, the American horrible conditions while they let the ppl in PR bend the rules
Cons
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at USA Contact Point?
The hardiest part of my job is losing a customer and my pay is based upon it. I don't like it when agents give their frustrations out on the forum for others to hear instead of just quiting or speaking to a administrator about their problem. I learned not to work for just anybody.
Pros
Work your own schedule and get paid weekly
Cons
Always having tech issues, Call drop, Pay structure is not great, Help is not accessible 24/7
The management is not very good. They don't respond to your questions within a reasonable time frame. It usually takes them 4-5 days to get back to you. You sit for hours sometimes without a single call. NO calls, NO money.....