USA Mobile Drug Testing Employee Reviews

Poor management
Dispatch and Drug/Alcohol Technician (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GAJune 29, 2019
Poor management. Not train right. Went on to another company and felt like I didnt learn nothing from them. Everything was unorganized and just not worth the time.
Pros
Hourly and mileage reimbursement
Cons
Poor management
Fun and flexible but important job
Compliance Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLJanuary 2, 2019
I was able to work independently and create my own schedule while handling several clients each month. Drug testing takes an organized, reliable and competent person. I have learned a lot about time management, confidentiality and work place drug policies working with USA Mobile Drug Testing. A typical day would start with very early drug testing for scheduled clients sprinkled with a few post accidents or reasonable suspicions testing. I would have my regularly scheduled clients and was also on call.
Pros
Learned how people try to cheat on drug and alcohol tests, I became very knowledgable on what to look for
Cons
Very long hours at times. No benefits
good place to work
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  Kenosha, WIApril 10, 2017
great opportunity to work there. Privately owned franchise. The boss is great!! Flexible schedule travel no stuffy office. You meet a lot of great people and theres always room for advancement
The most excitingly, horrible time of my life!
Front Office Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 9, 2017
I worked at the Houston locations, and my first warning was how the owner tried to get me to leave my current job without warning. After I started, the days were long and confusing. I had to go behind so many people. The turn over was HIGH.
The pricing was great but you get what you pay for. The staff was great, but management was HORRIBLE! The owner was very mean and didn't know how to lead. The current supervisor had only been there for 6 months...the second longest employee at that time. The first was only a year. Typical workday would start at about 7:00 AM and end at about 6 PM, with a 30 minute break if everyone came in that day. We'd typically service about 60-70 people a day (full physicals and drug test). At the end of the day, we were paid to keep money in the owner's pocket, and we did that - with minimal breaks and no benefits whatsoever. Met great people and some no so great. Glad that's over because I have a career now! God Speed USAMDT
Pros
Free lunch on Fridays - provided we met the weekly quota
Cons
Minimal breaks on the busiest of days and no benefits
A professional workplace environment
Operations/Manager/Collector (Current Employee) –  Hialeah, FLSeptember 9, 2016
Great job with great benefits and helpful co-workers. The boss was very understanding and has excellent leadership skills. Very diverse job something different everyday this is not a boring job.
Interesting
ONSITE (Former Employee) –  HoustonAugust 19, 2015
Went on site to different company to do drug and alcohol. i learn my CPCT Certification with them.I got a lot of training thru them. we worked very long hours. we travel to different company's all over Houston .
Great Place to work
Administrative Assistant/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLOctober 15, 2012
Answering phones and transferring to the correct person in the office. Printed DOT Manuals fro orders that have been placed via online store, fullfilled orders that were placed on the online store for shirts, start up services when franchisees finished their training. Assisted in making spreadsheets and inputting new companies for the franchisees that did drug testing for their clients
Pros
good enviroment