USA Mortgage Employee Reviews

Great Company
Mortgage Banker/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  MississippiJune 6, 2019
I have been a loan officer for over 20 years and I have worked for several different banks and mortgage lenders. USA Mortgage is by far the best. The support is top notch.
Pros
Yearly Kick off Party
Cons
Kick off is only once a year.
Best of the Best! #1 Home Lender! Would'nt be anywhere else!
Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  O'Fallon, MOJune 5, 2019
I feel I am truly at the best company there is out there. I love what I do and I have all the management behind me to make me the best that I can be. They give us all the tools needed to succeed. They care, they listen and include us in the decision making process to make the company a better place to be. We are all one close knit company all striving towards the same goals. This is the best of the best! I wouldn't be anywhere else. I have been here for over 11 yrs and I will stay here until my brain stops working! lol
Great Culture and Management is Great to work for!!
Mortgage Banker/Loan Officer (Current Employee) –  6 City PlaceJune 4, 2019
I am working on my 14th year in the industry and USA Mortgage is by far the best company I have worked for. Everyone from the top to the bottom is a pleasure to work with!!
Great Work Culture
Loan Processing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Centerville, OHJune 4, 2019
Working for USA Mortgage is like being part of a family, not just at the branch level but company wide. Everyone works together to support each other and create the best experience for our customers and employees.
Pros
100% Esop
Mortgage Loan Processor (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOMay 28, 2019
Ever since I started here I received support, training - everybody has been extremely helpful. We have a nice work environment, plenty of events and everything is really relaxed and laid back - it takes the stress out of a typical stressful job. We have high work ethics - lots of work to do but having fun doing it.
Pros
Lots of employee events, fair pay, one big family
Cons
healthcare plan with Anthem is really the only thing I don't care much about
incredible culture
manager (Current Employee) –  floridaMay 22, 2019
This is the most can do do and collaborative team culture of any company I have experience in my many years in business,

Better than I could have ever expected.
Pros
culture
Commitment to Growth
Management (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2019
USA doesn't offer jobs. They offer careers. If you are willing to put in the time to learn and grow as an individual, you will be able to afford yourself the opportunity to grow at this company. The executive team recognizes outstanding employees and provides opportunities to develop and achieve personal goals.
Pros
Growth
Excellent employer
Marketing (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 9, 2019
From being employee-owned to student loan reimbursement, USA Mortgage goes above and beyond in demonstrating that they value and appreciate employees.
The culture is fast-paced, collaborative, and forward-thinking. Most employees (and management) genuinely enjoy helping those around them succeed.
Pros
Benefits, culture, people
Cons
HVAC (Because I get cold so easily!)
USA Mortgage- Great Place to work!
Loan Partner (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMay 2, 2019
I love working for USA Mortgage because I have so many people cheering for my success and providing me a wealth of resources to get where I want to go.

We have locations across the country, but we all work together to get things done. I never have to search for someone to answer a question for me.
Production
Collateral Underwriter (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 7, 2019
Company was not very social and there was a certain "click" with the employees.
The management never gave reviews and didn't really communicate with the employees unless they felt there was a problem.
Company rather send out email, after email instead of picking up the phone to address the situation at hand.
Pros
Lip service was convincing, working from home
Cons
alot of hours demanded
On your own
Licensed Senior Mortgage Officer (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMarch 5, 2019
You are on your own with little to no training for this type of career. Yes it is loosely based on an entrepreneur type business, but they do not allow the “entrepreneurs” to dictate their own income amounts. You’re still a W2 employee, therefore you’ll do as they say when it comes to pay.
Good experience
Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNJanuary 29, 2019
I never had a problem with this company. They're ethical, moral and always willing to help. The only reason I left was a better opportunity that ended up being a nightmare :(
Pros
great people, good work environment
Cons
Fun and a great learning experience
Assitant (Former Employee) –  Cleveland, TNJanuary 24, 2019
I would definitely recommend others to this place. Amazing establishment. The owner is an amazing woman who really cares about the individuals in her town.
Very Enjoyable workplace with exceptionally helpful co-workers.
Account Executive (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MODecember 5, 2018
Excellent company to work for with exceptional management support. Very friendly atmosphere with enjoyable co workers. Everyone is willing to help each other regardless of the situation.
The hardest part of the job is establishing referral partners to get new business. The most enjoyable part of the job is getting a loan closed for the clients.
Solid company
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Albuquerque, NMOctober 25, 2018
Good company committed to doing the right thing for the right reason. Wide variety of loan programs offered. Inspiring to see the number and quality of high producing LOs and the teams who supported them.
Excellent place to work
Mortgage Loan Processor/Loan Officer Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. Louis, MOOctober 7, 2018
They are amazing at supporting your personal life as well as your professional life. Always an open door policy with all management. The management staff is very knowledgeable with all of the mortgage lending guidelines.
A professional mortgage company
Mortgage Loan Officer (Former Employee) –  Patchogue, NYSeptember 27, 2018
A very busy working place to be on each day but fun as well.
I learned how to deal with clients, loan processors, underwriters, lenders and much more.
The workplace culture was neutral. Every employee was respectful. The hardest part of my job was that there was not enough hours in a day. The most enjoyable was I learned so much.
Stressful
Processing Assistant (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOMay 16, 2018
No one was willing to work together. Usually remote employees in mortgage are not a problem but each one worked their own way causing stress and chaos for everyone involved. There was a lot of the phrase, that's not my job.
Good company, branch different story
LOAN PROCESSOR (Current Employee) –  Arnold, MOMarch 29, 2018
Everyone in my branch had either worked together for 10 plus years together or were somehow related. Hard to not get blamed for anything that went wrong, which can happen in this industry. I was constantly in fear for my job and cannot do my job well with that hanging over me. I loved the people I worked with, but it is very hard to succeed when I'm constantly fighting to keep my job.
Great Place to Work
SENIOR MORTGAGE BANKER, SUPREME LENDING (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOMarch 14, 2018
Highly recommend working for USA Mortgage. Great benefits, great work environment, and my coworkers were the best. Fun work events and great bonus structure. Healthy competition.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Mortgage. Our community is ready to answer.