USA Vein Clinics Employee Reviews

not productive work place
Office Clerk/Data Entry (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJanuary 23, 2019
They will pay you below scale and expect you to work long hours/weekend/nights etc. There are no benefits. Only two people have been there longer than 1 year, and most people don't stay. There is1 person in HR, but if you are comfortable with a total lack of disrespect in the workplace, that shouldn't be a problem.

If you really need a job, or you are fresh out of college looking to get something on your resume, then I would maybe try and work here (if they will hire you, they are extremely picky).
Primary focus is money
Full Time Vascular Sonographer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 4, 2018
They don't care about patients. Only about doing as many surgeries as possible. They make you travel all over New York no matter where you live and you work over 10 hours daily
Terrible work place
Medical Receptionist (Former Employee) –  West Roxbury, MADecember 9, 2018
The worse place to work for. The coworkers where really rude speaking in their own language and not being helpful. One doctor was very disrespectful and terrible with his employees. I had a family death and they wanted a death certificate when it’s none of their business!!!!
Pros
Hours
Cons
Pay and stressful
Worst place of work
Ultrasound Technologist (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 30, 2018
Nagative place to work for people are unfriendly and run behind your back and speak ill of you.

Doctors are nasty and drink on the job.

CEO OF COMPANY IS ALL ABOUT MONEY COULD CARELESS ABOUT EMPLOYEES OR PATIENTS
Pros
Non
Cons
Don’t go there / former employee
Tech (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAJanuary 7, 2019
There isn’t anything good about USA vein clinic , the boss is in Chicago who only cares about the money , they only reason you would want to work there if you can not get a job anywhere else .
Pros
Non
Cons
Everyone
USA Vein Clinics
Vascular Sonographer (Former Employee) –  New York, NY and New JerseyJune 28, 2018
They wanted and needed a procedure or surgical technician with 10 years experience and they hired an ultrasonund technician with less then 3 years experience.
Pressure
MEDICAL RECEPTIONIST/ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 4, 2018
When I first started, it wasn't so bad although the coworkers weren't all that nice and welcoming. After a while they started taking advantage of my work.
Pros
Plenty of hours, Good pay
Cons
Very rude employers
experience
patient service representative (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 18, 2018
Overall working for this company gave me a lot of experience and a lot of hours. but I was at work more than i was at home or school. I had no personal time and traveled to various locations throughout the week. I was apart of the travel team but would be gone 3 weeks out of a month. management was terrible. they expected you to work long hours and have to time for other plans. if you have children and you work here you will never see your kids again. they train you to do medical records and to become a medical assistant.
Pros
no paid vacations or no health insurance no benefits, no real management, lack of responsibility from higher management, they expect you to work at various locations without pay for gas or milage
Cons
paid well traveled paid travel clinical experience
terrible workplace
Medical Assistant/Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Bronx, NYApril 18, 2018
over worked
under paid
no respect for the workers
disrespect from coworkers
doctors with criminal background for malpractice
doctors the drink on the job
ultrasound techs that get touchy
Pros
you work so much your pay looks nice
Cons
they overwork you
High Stress Job
Accounting Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILApril 6, 2018
You never know what you'll get yourself into on a day to day basis. The owners are very unpredictable. They work you like a dog. I'm glad I do not work there anymore.
Pros
Cons
When work day is over
good
Ultrasound Technician/Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 12, 2018
i love working here. the management is great the employers are awesome. Doctors are great and down to earth too. would recommended other to works here too.
USA Vein Clinics
Medical Secretary (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILFebruary 12, 2018
Honestly this company isn't too bad to work for. My biggest gripe is that the management is horrible and they are always under staffed. They don't have a benefits package at all and they don't have any PTO, but if you want/need days off they are willing to work with you.
Pros
pay, coworkers
Cons
management, no benefits package
If you do your job you will be able to keep your job
Marketing Representative (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJune 6, 2017
management is very poor. The leader CEO and President is wishy washy and will not budge when he has an idea or opinion. His wife is no better and she is the co- operator of the company. You will always have a job there if you do your work and they feel that you are an asset to the company. The call center is a joke.
Non-productive, non-fun workplace with no-pinpong table
Anonymous (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILJune 26, 2017
The awful job culture trickles down from a CEO whose inability to communicate with employees in a thoughtful and reasonable manner drives the other management employees to act irrationally to quell his spells of anger. Schedules, goals, budget and any other of the simplest foundations of a growing company don't seem to be present and are as material as wishes made from blowing out candles on a birthday cake. Everything is pushed to be done at light speed, for the least amount of money and perfectly regardless of the circumstances. The majority of employees here quit in less than a year or are fired, no job security unless you work like a slave.
Pros
Cons
everything
They just care about the number of patients they see in a day
Ultrasound Tech (Former Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYMay 28, 2017
They don't care about you the worker nor about the worker. It's a corporation that just cares about numbers. That's it. You don't matter. The patient doesn't matter. Stay away.
credenitaling and revenue cycle
Credentialing /Revenue Cycle Adm Assistant (Former Employee) –  Northbrook, ILSeptember 28, 2016
I loved my job as an administrative assistance for the revenue cycle. Pay increase didn't come through as it was promised. Overall, work place is good but payroll dept is not fair.
horrible
Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Valley Village, CAJanuary 2, 2017
horrible place to work.manager is very rude, they underpay the employees. i wish i never worked there, but at least I learned EHR/EMR thats an gain for me.
Good place to start the career
Marketing Director Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 8, 2016
I've started my career at this clinic more than 1,5 years ago. It's a fantastic opportunity for me with the pros and cons. People I'm working with very ambitious and trying to do a good job. If you're looking to jump start your career, you should consider this place. Some times there’s too much work and you feel overwhelmed, but you learn how to handle it.
Pros
Good co-worker relationship, birthday presents, and parties.
Cons
You have to be a hard worker, always on the ball, willing to constantly juggle multiple things
I was very pleased working for USA Vein Clinics
Medical Assistant/Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Queens, NYMay 27, 2015
I enjoyed working there, very friendly environment and happy that was part of that team as my first experience!

Thank You!
productive and enjoy my work place
Registered technologist (Current Employee) –  Forest Hills, NYAugust 12, 2014
I enjoy working as an ultrasound sonographer at my clinic. At times its gets busy but i have learned how to map superficial veins, EVLT's, MCEA's, Microphlebectomy, Sclero therapy and ABI's. I am able to detect DVT or PAD. I am able to work under stress and enjoy helping patients.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at USA Vein Clinics. Our community is ready to answer.

2.1