Uber Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 4,079 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEODara Khosrowshahi60%approve of Dara Khosrowshahi's performance
- Company sizemore than 10,000
- Revenuemore than $10B (USD)
- IndustryInformation Technology
- Headquarters10,000+ cities globally
Salary estimated from 53.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Employees at Uber have reported receiving these benefits. They will vary by role and location.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 202 questions about working at Uber. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Uber employees.
Insights from 1.9K Indeed users who have interviewed with Uber within the last 5 years.
Background check and MVR questions
There wasn't any job intervies. Everything is done online. They verify your credintials and run a background check on you. If everything passes you are good to go.
How long I've been driving
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at Uber?Published on May 24, 2021