Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Not enough pay
Uber eats driver (Current Employee) –  LondonApril 20, 2018
Such a rubbish company, no respect for partner, closes account without any appeal system, no respect at all. I worked very hard and all of sudden they closed my account saying I didn't complete some journeys at eater address, which was rubbish, I explained my phone did that a few times as it was old, but they didn't listen and closed my account. There is no way I would have done this on purpose, its all fix pay, why would someone stretch a journey without extra pay. no point.
Pros
nothing
Cons
too many
Uber and the customers i took care of.
Uber Partner Driver (Former Employee) –  Winston-Salem, NCApril 18, 2018
THE JOB t uber was very trying. I dealt with a lot of drunk people. this is good for tips but some customers are very difficult.. They don't off enough benefits and there is a problem with security. All in all I thought the job was interesting.
Pros
Was able to work when i wanted to
Cons
Dangerous
It's a bandaid job
Self Employed Contractor (Former Employee) –  Fort Worth, TXApril 18, 2018
If you enjoy spending your life in a car while people can pretty much get way with defaming your true character, this is the job for you. This job attempts to change the opinion you have about yourself. You know you're doing a great job, but for some reason Uber/Lyft platforms remind you daily that you're not good enough for them.
Pros
You get to have some really good conversations. You can go on and off the app when you need a break.
Cons
Low pay, false accusations without investigations, no team players
extremely flexible, you work for yourself
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Greensboro, NCApril 17, 2018
You work whenever you feel like it. I normally be online by 1030am and offline by 10pm and sometimes off during that time. I get to see my neighborhood and meet different people. I get to learn about the different restaurants and the type of food they prepare so later I can try them out. the hardest part would be the gas and the mileages on your vehicle. I enjoy driving for Uber Eats.
Pros
flexiblity, work for yourself
Cons
mileage put on vehicle, some days are slow
Buena
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  San Juan, PRApril 17, 2018
Exelente Buena compania Me siento comodo pero necesito otro trabajo
good place to work but not benefits at all
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Northridge, CAApril 17, 2018
good place to work but , when the system comes down u stuck and you loose days of work. its not an stable place to work. you dont have sick days of benefits . and no insurance .
You are mostly in charge of your self here.
driver & referrer (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAApril 14, 2018
It is all up to you. I found the company easy to work with as long as you don't ask too much of them. Learn as much as you can from the website and youtube. And then mess around with the app so you know what you can do with it. Then the job is really easy as long as you can get rids and your good with different kinds of people and places. You get out of it what you put into it. I only worked in the daytime. The bigger money is at night with the party people. But my night vision is not that good & I don't like people being stupid & barfing in my car. But if you're up for that you will make more money.
Pros
Independence & freedom. Seeing new places & talking with interesting people.
Cons
No benefits, no paid sick or vacation days.
Productive and Flexible
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 14, 2018
Great company. Able to work flexible schedule when I want and make the amount of money that I want.
Friendly customers. I love it.

Good working environment. Love the concept of rideshare.
Pros
Good perks
Cons
Rental Program expensive
Transporting riders to various destinations
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHApril 12, 2018
I transport riders to their various destinations, also deliver food (ubereats) concerts, sports events. Clubs and anywhere they need to go. In and around ohio
Pros
Able to drive own truck
Cons
Sometimes it gets slow
Very relaxed job
Chofer (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 12, 2018
This job was very relaxed sometimes stressful because of the traffic that happens and you have to deal with it. Sometimes also the people you get will be mean but you learn to control yourself and respect them
Pros
flexible hours
Cons
Rude riders

Want to know more about Uber Partner Drivers?

Ask a question
Pordife and fun
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Searcy, ARApril 11, 2018
I drive for Uber for 2 years and I love to be a Uber driver is funny I meet different peopleI'm always happy with my customer and customers good customer servicedriving
Hello
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAApril 11, 2018
Drive and interact with people as I take them to their destination.
This is quite useful for getting positive information about something you might be interested in thats around the area. Or things you can get a deeper insight on as far as who's hiring or what the companies are looking for in a potential candidate.
Uber is a fun and exciting job.
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOApril 11, 2018
I basically pick up customers and take them to the designated area. Based on my service the customer may tip. Also it’s a cool way to experience different people culturel background. Great conversation with our customers insures a comfortable ride.
Pros
Work anytime I want
Cons
Can be hard on personal vehicles
WARNING!! Do not drive Uber eats or X
Rideshare driver c (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAApril 11, 2018
After over 700 rides, I have come to severely regret working for Uber, or "partner" with Uber. Uber X has some potential, but overall you will lose money- I guarantee it. Never waste a minute with eats. This the biggest scam ever. They will short you on your pay, which can be fixed by messaging them through the app or calling driver support that have representatives from another country who have no idea what they are doing. I've had to call any a daily basis whenever I did eats. It was drop off fees most of the time that I did not receive, and sometimes I. Was short by 50 cents, which I could never figure out how or why this occurred. I could not call the support anymore for all the small increments missing because the time and effort was not worth it. Extremely shady business. I know you have no reason to take what I am writing seriously, if you you spend some time looking up all the Uber scandles, you will see how sinister this company is. The proof is easily accessible. If you like to learn the hard way, by all means work this company and you will see that this is all true.
Pros
Flexible hours
Cons
Everything else.
Not a good work place to make a living
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLApril 11, 2018
If you do not live in a busy area you will not make enough money for a living! $3.03 is the least amount you can receive in the Orlando market. So if you only receive one ride request per hour and it is less than, 5-mile drive you will only make $3.03 an hour! That is way less than minimum wage
Be your own boss
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 10, 2018
The best part is making your own hours and only having to rely on yourself which is always a good thing. The worst part is getting bad reviews because someone wants to mess with you. I cannot complain because I work if I want to and if I am tired I go home.
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Dealing with people who are difficult
Driving
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lansing, MIApril 9, 2018
If you need money fast, have a smart phone, have a reliable car, and full coverage then you have a job. Driving your own car for work will not pay out in the end. The amount you're being paid vs taxes/gas/car maintenance (which goes up when you're driving everyday), in the end you're making less than minimum wage and destroying your car.
Pros
fast to get job
Cons
destroys car
I loved the flexibility and the incentives.
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILApril 9, 2018
Great company I would still be driving if the car rental price was not so high. Since I only worked part time my earnings went to Uber and to the car rental program.
Pros
Good incentives.
Cons
Car rental program is too expensive
Enjoyed the Uber experience
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Frederick, MDApril 9, 2018
I enjoyed driving for Uber. I liked the flexibility of making my own hours.I also enjoyed meeting and greeting the customers.The only downfall with the job was not being able to contact them by calling,There was only chat type communication on their Help line.
Pros
Making my own schedule
Cons
Only communication on help line
nice second job
Carrier (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 9, 2018
nice second job. this job works out for me because its a work your own schedule job. Login when you feel free, any time of the day. Support system is great, any issues they are there for you.
Pros
Create Your own schedule

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.1K