Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 4,238 reviews matching the search See all 6,553 reviews
Contract driver
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Willowbrook, ILAugust 18, 2018
Uber is a great opportunity for individual who needs quick cash, difficult in a way because you Must have patience to obtain your financial goal without Taxes being deducted. Yu must find a way to file your own Taxes.
fun work place
Private Driver CA (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CAAugust 17, 2018
Uber great company work forI had no problems with them very friendly life style.Every day, Uber is the future. By riders to drivers through there app,
Driving long hours for a little pay
Sharerider (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2018
You cover distances while the pay doesn’t cover your cost. The cost of maintaining your car is not covered with what you make with Uber. I don’t know how they do it, I think they want to buy favor of their customers at the detriment of their drivers.
Pros
You work at your convenience
Cons
Extra hours does double the pay
Uber is a good way to make extra money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Saint Louis County, MOAugust 16, 2018
Uber has been sufficient and has helped out as far as helping make my ends meet but my children are back in school and the hours aren’t working with their schedule
Pros
Flexibility
Cons
Saturation of drivers
Minimum Wage Waste of Time
Driver (Current Employee) –  Cleveland, OHAugust 16, 2018
Don't believe the hype about rideshare at Uber. By the time you allow for expenses like gas, oil changes, wear and tear on your car you will be lucky to make minimum wage. Unless you want to drive at midnight when all the drunks are staggering around you will make lousy money.
Pros
No Boss
Cons
poor pay structure
Fun to do
Driver (Current Employee) –  Buffalo, NYAugust 16, 2018
I love working for Uber but I need more of a steadier paycheck! I loved that I could make my own schedule due to taking care of my grandmother who is 92 so if I needed to be there I could go offline and go! I also met a lot of people that were very nice! The process for using the app is helpful and very clear on what to do and how to work it, the help center also always answers all of your questions and helps you the best that they can
Pros
Make your own schedule
Cons
Not a steady amount of pay
Easy, but time consuming and pay varies
Contract Driver (Current Employee) –  Killeen, TXAugust 16, 2018
Its and easy job to do, but if youre not in the right area you're not making enough money to even cover your expenses. And, after sitting all day your back really starts to hurt.
its an ok job
Chauffeur/Driver (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 16, 2018
the uber job is ok at best but you don't make nearly enough to compensate wear and tear on your own car. next, if I did not know any better I would say the people at the control center picks and chooses who they will send a request to even if your rating is pretty high. case in point on a day of events in downtown Detroit its demand everywhere right near you, yet I would get a request sent to me from somewhere far in the sub-burbs for less pay which was always out of the surge area which is where u make the most money,
Work as many hours as you want
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Tidewater, VAAugust 16, 2018
Uber is a good job to work and earn money when ever you want. You set your hours to work and you have the opportunity to work whenever you want and as many days you want.
Pros
Earn money every day and get paid whenever you want
Cons
Driving constantly
I love working on my on time
Deliver food (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 16, 2018
I love the fexibility with Uber eats.I love the quick pace environment.I love meeting different people on my trips.I love to drive all across the city and learning new routes.
Pros
The money is good
Cons
When my car breaks down, I can't make any money

Want to know more about Uber Partner Drivers?

Ask a question
Too short to judge
CONTRACTOR (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 16, 2018
I haven't worked that long to be able to make a fair judgement about the company. It needs some one to be very disciplined at punctuality and very good nerves to calm consumers who are agitated when something goes wrong with the delivery.
Pros
Flexibility of the hours
Cons
Uber support line for drivers is very poor
UberEats
Driver/Delivery (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORAugust 15, 2018
Good way to make some money fast, its not high paying but better then nothing if your having a hard time finding a job and have a car in good working condition and a cell phone, I think whether or not this is successful for you depends on the area you live, apparently in my area there are a lot of people who order with Uber eats ,this will not be the case for everyone. Pay could be better I feel they should pay per mile that I am having to drive to the restaurant versus just pay per mile from pickup to delivery. Also the GPS on their app could be improved several times I have had to deal with it literally telling me to go in circles and turn where I didn't need to turn, I could use another GPS but that takes more time to put the address into another app when I am needing to get the food to the customer as quickly as possible.
Pros
Work when you want. No boss to deal with.
Cons
Pay could be better, GPS on their app is bad, fast food restaurants rarely have the food ready for pickup
Laid back work pick your own hours
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 15, 2018
I normally work 6-8 hours a day and drive about 100 miles total I get in find new restaurants and meet really nice people. Tips are not constant but the pay is decent if you are willing to put in the time.
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
Not enough money to live on but great for extra cash
Ok place to work. be ur own boss
self employed (Current Employee) –  Charlotte, NCAugust 15, 2018
Didn't have too many issues with Uber that they didn't reach out and fix. Some computer glitches from time to time, but hey who haven't tried to hack a company computer. typical work day is when u decide to work.
Pros
own boss
Cons
no work no money
Transportation Contractor -Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 15, 2018
None- I do not wish to share a review. I had a 5 star rating the whole time and left without all my pay while employees stalked me. I am still confused as to why.
good temporary job
Independent Contractor (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2018
- good job to have while in school, as you can create own job hours
- i learned self management skills
- in bigger cities it is more competitive due to the higher amount of drivers
- learned how to deal with difficult customers, and how to provide excellent customer service in less than ideal conditions.
Pros
making own hours
Cons
too many drivers
Dead end
Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 14, 2018
It's hard to not feel like this is a dead end job that will suck the soul out of your body. I regularly think about killing myself due to the horror show that has become my life after starting to drive for Uber.
Great job
Delivery Driver (Current Employee) –  Bronx, NYAugust 14, 2018
I want to make money and make people happy at the same time. Also uber is flexible with hours and it is a relaxing job.also they have promotions witch means more cash!!!
you can meet very interesting and polite people as it has a diversity of culture, you can learn from them all kind of things.
TLC Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2018
A typical day at UBER . inspect flue and tires. wiped and vacuum my car or take it to the car wash, full up my tank of gas, turn on app and hit the road, costumer grating offer sweets or charger. contact if need it to clear up location and. if the passenger is easy going have a conversation if not just take to destination and wish them a nice day.
Pros
good to work when you have children its convenience to work around the children schedule, and personal appointments.
Cons
unable to access trip time, duration, estimated pay we mercy of the app. the passenger bad rate hurt the drivers performance
Uber eats not well-established food delivery
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Omaha, NEAugust 13, 2018
In the city where I live, Uber eats is not well-established as a preferred vendor for food delivery. Part-time work was infrequent and did not pay well.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.5K