Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

It was ok at first then became strinuous as time progressed on.
Driver/Operator (Former Employee) –  Athens, GASeptember 18, 2018
Didn't even put a hands out after my accident. Wouldn't help me get back on the road. Then the insurance would not do any to help with the expenses of my vehicle.
Pros
Work when ready
Cons
Dont have the drivers best interest at hand
Not a good place to work!
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2018
The one and only positive thing I liked about Uber was the many different people I got to meet. As a whole this company gave no benefits to its drivers, no compensation for car maintenance at all, and in my opinion Uber could have done a better job of looking out for their drivers.
Pros
Quick easy money
Cons
No compensation/benefits
I don’t recommend unless you need extra money
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 17, 2018
Being kind, uber eats sucks. It’s alrgiht if you wanna meek some extra money on nights or weekends but this is not great as a full time job. As of last week (September 13ish, 2018) the drivers couldn’t even get their money they earned off the app.
Pros
Flexible schedule, work when you feel like it.
Cons
Pay and just about everything else
nice part time job
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Fort Myers, FLSeptember 17, 2018
working with uber was nice during college. I could work at my own leisure and not have to worry about working long hours during busy times for me in school.
Too many drivers, lack of trips
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 16, 2018
I am a Uber driver in Miami, I use my car for uberXL, uberLux and Uber LuxSUV service categories. The numbers I just found in indeed,as average salary for uber drives is unreal at least in the city of Miami. I am not sure about the number of drivers in the city. But I dare to say that there must be around 10 cars available for avery ride request, long hours waiting for a trip request. Most of cases when lucky to get a request are for a short distance, that would pay between $5 to $11 to a driver The drivers of these categories are facing a hard situation to be able to bring some money to their homes, feed their families and pay the most basics bills. Resign driver for uber could be an option,
But how about when a driver is already Financing a vehicle or wouldn't purchased for personal use. A Lux car in this case.
The money that uber pays to a driver after their fees is not yet net earnings. Not yet deducted gas, car worn out, time invested during trip and connected before the trip, tax and other deductions. If uber had to pay for cars, gas and drivers salary there wouldn't be so many uber's cars on Mami's streets, not even 1/4 of the actual amount. My average working time conectes in the Uber app in the last month 60 hours a week, 22 average trip received per week on the busiest areas of the city, average earning in bruto after uber service fees $430. That would be around $5 an hour after has deduction.
My driver rating 4.95 five stars. No way they might complain.
Cons
To many drivers, lack of trips. Very low earnings
Lots of drivers but not enough passengers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WASeptember 16, 2018
I drive in a small town so there’s always a dozen drivers competing for the same few riders.

“Earn more” by delivering Uber eats. Less profit there than regular Uber. If I wanted to deliver food I’d get a job at Domino’s and make twice as much.

“Refer friends for extra income”. Yeah right, make this market even more competitive? Whatever.

I’ve broken $100 in a day twice ($10 hr) but more often than not it’s less than that

If your power is getting shut off in two days Uber is ok, go drive and hopefully make enough to keep the lights on. Besides that, at least locally, only Uber is turning a profit.
Pros
No set schedule. Period. That’s the only thing.
Cons
Please read below.
If you nees to get bye until somethibg better comes alog is the job for you
Uber Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 16, 2018
Uber is a job just like a hotdog stand and and other vendor based business it just provides transportation there are good days and bad days. To male a living at it which I would say no and just do it part time...iy is a 100 dollars a day hustle not including deductions for gas and vehicle maintenance....but it can be fun and it can be boring driving in Los Angeles can be stressful but rewarding...if you like to drive then this is the job for you maybe....
productive and good work place to make money and making friends ....
Driver/ Transporter (Current Employee) –  Charleston, SCSeptember 15, 2018
working for uber is not a typical job,,, cause you set your own hours ,,,according to the peak time for work which is often when peopole going to work or coming back from work ,,happy hours weekdays ,,, or nights out of the week end ,,

i learned alot of stuff like

how to navigate , how to adjust your timing and to be patient
customer service and solving problems for job related .
how to handel stress from driving in traffic and related issues.
most hard part of this job to manage yoiur positions and locations at peak time so you can do a good job and a to make a good money .....

most enjoyable part is meeting a new people , making new friends ,, dealing with differnce kind of people states wide

the most bad thing about this job is there is no job security"'... ....
Pros
Cons
it is up to you .
Well Uber has been paying my bills
Uber driver (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLSeptember 15, 2018
It's a taxi service plain and simple.you can make money if you put the time in .some days are good,some not so.but if you go out to drive,plan on doing a lot of driving.
Pros
Solo
Cons
No garentee
N/a
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 14, 2018
Traffic is the main reason people don't like to drive. The security level would be a better for not only me but women also, The world is a dangerous place now.

Want to know more about Uber Partner Drivers?

Ask a question
Stressful
Driver (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 14, 2018
Waist of time, plus energy, and maintenance and last they don't respect you riders think they bought you and same thing with the company they listen riders and then drivers well after gas and and maintenance and everything it's like 10 to 11 dollars an hour sometimes not even that
Pros
Nothing is free
Excellent expereince to make money
Drvier (Former Employee) –  Buffalo, NYSeptember 14, 2018
I recommend this to anyone who is in between jobs, working and not happy in their position. This is extremely hard work yet the rewards are well worth it. If you're second guessing yourself, definitely take the chance give it a try.
Pros
Can work anytime, great customer service, impactful position
Ok job if you are not working
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los angeles caSeptember 14, 2018
I have done uber a little over a year. It was pretty cool at first earning alittle money on tge side. However it put alot of wear and tear on my car for these long distance dtives..doesnt pay alot for certain drives. Like 2-3 dollars.rating system and navigation on the app is pretty bad
Pros
Side gig
Cons
Less pay
Be your own boss
Uber Driver Partner (Current Employee) –  Baton Rouge, LASeptember 13, 2018
Having no HQ to call is frustrating, but for the most part the overseas call center isn’t bad. Pay is good and it’s easy to work whenever you want. However, in Baton Rouge (medium city) it’s pretty dead during the day unless you work 5-8 am, and Friday/Saturday nights up until 3 am.
Fun and Adventurous Work Place
Professional Driver (Current Employee) –  Liberty County, GA, and Palm Beach County, FLSeptember 12, 2018
For a typical workday, I make sure that I provide my customers with a clean vehicle and several amenities to travel to their destination comfortably, along with friendly customer service. The one biggest thing that I like about working for Uber is that I get to meet so many unique people, not one is alike.
uber
Uber Eats Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 12, 2018
this job allows me to get experience in customer series. I get to pick my own hours and work as much or a little as I want. the Uber company is not very helpful when there are problems with customers or restaurants.
Pros
flexible schedule
Uber is getting gready lanching new way to make money on some odys car with out paying for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2018
Express pool and pool trips waist of drivers tips making multiple pickups and dropoff and getting piad per mile specially in rush hour uber trying to make money on drivers expenses and time such a selfish and gready company I worked 3.5 years still my rating is high they blocked my access because of cancelling pool and Express pool trips my God destroy these selfish they are playing with people's carrier and giving hard time for their greatdiness
Pros
nothing
Cons
Its flex
Great company to work for.
DELIVERY CONTRACTOR (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 11, 2018
I enjoy the freedom to set my own schedule. A typical day was spent delivering at your own pace and a lot of time in the car. I loved the solitude with the time in the car. No office politics.
Great for extra Money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 11, 2018
I like driving with uber because it doesn't interfere with your daily life or set plans. I would recommend Uber to everyone that needs extra money, or that just needs something extra to do.
A Day in the Life of an Uber Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2018
My typical workday began about 5 p.m. This is usually the peak time. I normally kept pretty busy due to many getting off work and needing transportation to and from work. The hard part of the job was getting through afternoon traffic. The most enjoyable part of the job was my ability to work around my children school schedule.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K