Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews

Found 4,618 reviews matching the search See all 7,067 reviews
Very bad
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 13, 2018
I don't like it that .they don't pay good to the driver and no a lot customer on it and any think happened the fire the don't give any one chance to be good
Pros
Cons
Any time you can have break
Laid back working system
Chauffeur (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 13, 2018
Work depends on your drive and dependability personally. You are able to work when you want and with very few limits. Driving safely is key. I do not recommend leasing for a very long time.
Great opportunity for entrepreneurs with their own transportation!
Uber Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta gaNovember 13, 2018
Uber is a great company for people that want to be self employed and spend their free time doing something different. They give you many discounts and even offer debit cards with GoBank with no monthly payment.
Pros
Make your own schedule. Promotions daily. Quick money. Chance to make tips.
Cons
Mileage on your car.
Driving for Uber
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLNovember 12, 2018
Drivers in the X category are not compensated enough for the wear and tear on your vehicle and the expenses you will incur putting high mileage on your car
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
You are driving 3 and 4 paaengers for the price of 1
Your own schedule
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Olympia, WANovember 12, 2018
typical day is to start deliveries in the morning and keep a steady work rate to meet your goals to make enough for the week and keep good customer service to have a good rating.
There's no security provided to drivers. We cant see who we are picking up. I was assaulted by a racist pass. Uber did nothing, not even reporting it.
Driver/Operator (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 12, 2018
They dont care about their drivers.They dont even show us the passenger, yet they know the drivers name, tag#, what we look like, car make and model, and can call you ANYTIME. IM OVER IT!!
Pros
Great money
Cons
No security, poor customer service, not really partners
flexible
driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2018
gives us the ability to work on our own hours without any pressure from anyone. its a great way to earn extra cash while also exploring the city we live in and meeting new people.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
Enjoyable job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fallbrook, CANovember 11, 2018
Uber has a really flexible job. Turn on and off the app whenever you want to work. Just by pressing online you on the road. I really enjoy this job. I recommend a really reliable economic car if you want to drive for Uber. I drive a BMW and for that reason I have to leave my job because parts are really expensive to fix.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Breaks whenever you decide to.
A decent side job
Uber Eats Driver (Current Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYNovember 11, 2018
This is a great way to make an easy few bucks. It's not much though. But this isn't a job where you could get your bills paid. So make sure you have a job well enough pay out to support your living. The interview process was really easy. All you do is make an appointment online go to your nearest Uber office and give your information. Then within a week after they check your background you're all set to deliver for Uber Eats. When delivering to the customers and picking employees they can be really stuck up.
Pros
You can make on own your hours, select your weather if you want to walk, bike or drive, tips
Cons
Poor communication, rude and entitled customers and restuarant employees and the Uber driver app could use some work.
Stilling customers
Chef Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 11, 2018
I’ve been using Uber all the time I wanted to go somewhere but this is the 3rd time that i’m Charged for cancellation and i’d been waiting at the meeting place all the 3 times. I’ve just been charged for the same reason while I was waiting in this cold weather with my girlfriend. The driver never showed up and what is sucks is that we can’t even call because they don’t have a customer number available.

Want to know more about Uber Partner Drivers?

Ask a question
Fun job, met lots of interesting people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Providence, RINovember 10, 2018
Uber is a fantastic service for transporting people who are without their own mode of transportation.

The Uber app works amazingly well in connecting passengers and drivers, and getting passengers to their desired destination in a timely and cost -effective manner.

My personality is such that I could relate and effectively communicate with the vast majority of my passengers. My ratings were consistently excellent and I received numerous compliments from my pasdenger. It also helped that I am a safe and courteous driver.

Overall I had a good experience with Uber.
Pros
I could make my own schedule
Cons
Insufficient imcome
Was in car accident and having the worst customer care from with Uber Eats
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TxNovember 10, 2018
Got into a car accident that wasn’t my fault with Uber eats and they don’t have anyone to speak to in that department, they will only email you. I cannot believe the lack of care that this company secretly has for their drivers. Especially with how serious and urgent this matter is they want to send me emails back and forth arguing about them not going to take a phone call after I’ve gone through something so incredibly traumatic. What has this world come to?? And even trying to talk with someone in “customer service” about being in a car accident was the most teeth pulling nerve wrecking experience I’ve ever had JUST to simply get in touch with this department.
Pros
Cons
They don’t care about their employees
good side job
Delivery Biker (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 9, 2018
very flexible , you choose your own hours dont expect tips customers are not required to give any
work is very slow
customers are rude and entitled
overall its ok
Great experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 8, 2018
Great opportunity, met a lot of great people had the chance to earn on the go anytime, anywhere. I would recommend to anyone the company is very strong behind the driver's
Pros
Manage your own time
Cons
Overhead
It just a job
Uber Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GANovember 8, 2018
If you put more hours you make money but your car get high maintenance.so u make money to maintenance of your car.it can be stressed full some time and its very hard to get in touch with someone in the company when u need them.
Cons
great being your own boss
Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2018
It help getting employee fast and working your own hours. incase your have kids or something important to go to. It great when looking for jobs quickly to make money, then it is looking around areas by your house to see if employer wants to hire u and decided to not employ you.
Pros
make you own hours and make so much.
Cons
make sure you make alot of miles for tax season
Easy
Partner/Driver (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 8, 2018
The only boss is you and your phone. Drive any time and make money hey. That simple. Just have a fuel efficient vehicle and you’re good. Easy app to use and friendly customers.
You will have windows in your day where you will get to enjoy working but.....
VIP Partner Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 7, 2018
Uber was a great idea when it first launched. Over the years competition forced them to drop prices and offer less incentives to their top driVers but it is still a way better job to earnmoney from compared to working for that bad breath loud mouth boss of yours. You are working as an independant contractor so they have to take their cut of roughly 30 to 35 percent which does not feel like alot if you are driving in a busy area and are enroute to jersey with premium rates in effect but if youare not, then you hope this person doesnt waste your time and takes you somewhere you won't find good fares.
Pros
Work the hours you choose
Cons
The good hours in the day will be very difficult because of traffic and other factors.
It was fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2018
Driving around meeting all kinds of people taking them to all kinds of places and going to new places I’ve never been before was always enjoyable as long as you stay in task easily
Not enough hours or consistency
Uber Eats Driver (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVNovember 6, 2018
Uber hardly has any work. There has been times I am sent to a restaurant to pick up and when I arrive, I am told someone else picked up my order which I receive no compensation for. The pay is ridiculous and all those fast food orders are a waste of time and money. I waste more on gas than what I make working for Uber. They really need to step it up.
Pros
N/a
Cons
Low Pay, Low on Hours, Poor Management

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K
41.9K
31.3K

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Uber Partner Drivers.

Powered by Comparably