Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews for Driver

Found 2,300 reviews matching the search See all 7,073 reviews
Working the public
Driver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MONovember 15, 2018
I did not like passengers messing with my gum, radio and personal things in my vehicle. They were rude and disrespectful at times. People always wanting you to do more than you should. Just not a good place to work for. Poor customer support....
Pros
Love talking to some of the passengers
Cons
People being messy, open containers, and leaving drugs in my car on several occassions
Very bad
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Diego, CANovember 13, 2018
I don't like it that .they don't pay good to the driver and no a lot customer on it and any think happened the fire the don't give any one chance to be good
Pros
Cons
Any time you can have break
Driving for Uber
Driver (Current Employee) –  Orange Park, FLNovember 12, 2018
Drivers in the X category are not compensated enough for the wear and tear on your vehicle and the expenses you will incur putting high mileage on your car
Pros
Make your own hours
Cons
You are driving 3 and 4 paaengers for the price of 1
flexible
driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 12, 2018
gives us the ability to work on our own hours without any pressure from anyone. its a great way to earn extra cash while also exploring the city we live in and meeting new people.
Pros
flexible
Cons
pay
Enjoyable job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Fallbrook, CANovember 11, 2018
Uber has a really flexible job. Turn on and off the app whenever you want to work. Just by pressing online you on the road. I really enjoy this job. I recommend a really reliable economic car if you want to drive for Uber. I drive a BMW and for that reason I have to leave my job because parts are really expensive to fix.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Breaks whenever you decide to.
Fun job, met lots of interesting people
Driver (Former Employee) –  Providence, RINovember 10, 2018
Uber is a fantastic service for transporting people who are without their own mode of transportation.

The Uber app works amazingly well in connecting passengers and drivers, and getting passengers to their desired destination in a timely and cost -effective manner.

My personality is such that I could relate and effectively communicate with the vast majority of my passengers. My ratings were consistently excellent and I received numerous compliments from my pasdenger. It also helped that I am a safe and courteous driver.

Overall I had a good experience with Uber.
Pros
I could make my own schedule
Cons
Insufficient imcome
Was in car accident and having the worst customer care from with Uber Eats
Driver (Current Employee) –  Austin, TxNovember 10, 2018
Got into a car accident that wasn’t my fault with Uber eats and they don’t have anyone to speak to in that department, they will only email you. I cannot believe the lack of care that this company secretly has for their drivers. Especially with how serious and urgent this matter is they want to send me emails back and forth arguing about them not going to take a phone call after I’ve gone through something so incredibly traumatic. What has this world come to?? And even trying to talk with someone in “customer service” about being in a car accident was the most teeth pulling nerve wrecking experience I’ve ever had JUST to simply get in touch with this department.
Pros
Cons
They don’t care about their employees
Great experience
Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLNovember 8, 2018
Great opportunity, met a lot of great people had the chance to earn on the go anytime, anywhere. I would recommend to anyone the company is very strong behind the driver's
Pros
Manage your own time
Cons
Overhead
great being your own boss
Driver (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILNovember 8, 2018
It help getting employee fast and working your own hours. incase your have kids or something important to go to. It great when looking for jobs quickly to make money, then it is looking around areas by your house to see if employer wants to hire u and decided to not employ you.
Pros
make you own hours and make so much.
Cons
make sure you make alot of miles for tax season
It was fun
Driver (Former Employee) –  Austin, TXNovember 6, 2018
Driving around meeting all kinds of people taking them to all kinds of places and going to new places I’ve never been before was always enjoyable as long as you stay in task easily
Great as a part time gig , not worth doin it full time
Driver (Current Employee) –  New York City / Long IslandNovember 6, 2018
This industry has changed a lot , way too many drivers out there for you to make a decent living unless you work 12-15 hours a day . I definitely do not recommend doing this full time . Side job to make some extra money that’s about it . Prices are way too little for the amount of work and abuse your vehicle will take . NYC 5 boroughs is not that bad but Long Island is horrible lots of short rides or sometimes no rides at all . $3.66 is your minimum you make on a short ride after Uber takes their cut .
Pros
Flex schedule/work when you want
Cons
Low pay compared to amount of hours you put in
Best part-time job to earn income with school aged children still living at home.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Corona, CANovember 4, 2018
Typical day departure and arrivals at several L.A. Orange County airports.
Hardest part was the consistency of riders, not staying busy enough. Most enjoyable part was great conversations.
Pros
Sightseeing
Cons
Lack of restroom breaks
Very productive if you put your effort into it
Driver (Current Employee) –  New Orleans, LANovember 4, 2018
excellent company for a temporary pay. minor great perks but sometimes its hard to reach. wish for better pay for their UberEats side. above all. great part time job that shouldn't be for full time.
Pros
quick money, extreme flexible hours, creative of your own schedule
Cons
milage and damage can be caused to your vehicle
Pick your own hours
Driver (Current Employee) –  Ada, OKNovember 4, 2018
Drive as much as you want with Uber. The opportunity to meet new people. Make as much as you want. The pay if you are in a metropolitan area is about $35.00 per hour. You are a contractor. Which means you pay the tax and government deductions that would normally be held from your pay by your employer.
Driving all day
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 3, 2018
This job is not good for a full time. No benefits and perks other than discounts. Your vehicle will take a toll and it will be a big problem especially if you're not a car guy
No respect for drivers
driver (Former Employee) –  new jerseyNovember 2, 2018
one complaint by shared passenger about long route but i followed uber navigation, Upon request from passenger, uber terminated me permanently.
I would suggest to everyone to drive with lyft.
Great way to earn Extra Money!
Driver (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 1, 2018
Set my own hours, work in the area I want to and meet great people along the way. Only downside to Uber is the wear and tear on your own personal vehicle.
Pros
Set your own hours
Cons
Wear and Tear on your vehicle
Fun working place make your own time when you want to work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Washington DCOctober 30, 2018
It gives me relaxed time to enjoy my family help my kids with their homework have quality time with them it a kind of job you want to have as a part time job
Good opportunity fpr flexible work
Driver (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOOctober 29, 2018
No guarantees. It is what it is. Risk reward. Hour are demanding. Software is reliable and fair as far as I can see. I always enjoyed giving great service, and some riders will rate low just because...Nothing can be done to fix the system.
Pros
Flexible
Cons
Contractor-no guarantees
Good company
Driver (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 29, 2018
Good company to work as a second job. You always have to maintain your vehicle. A lot of stress comes from driving in New York. The need to have a lot of patience.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.6K
41.9K
31.3K

See reviews about

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Uber Partner Drivers.

Powered by Comparably