Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews for Driver

Its not a bad job.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Beaumont, TXJune 20, 2018
Uber isn't that bad a company. But for the area here....there were too many drivers and not enough work. Tips weren't mandatory either. So making a living wage was really hard.
Pros
Get to set your own hours.
Cons
Not enough work. To many drivers for the small area. In ability to drive in any city that has Uber.
It is enjoyable as a sideline
Driver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJune 18, 2018
Being an Uber Driver was not a career move for me, so much as a means of getting out of the house during the recovery of a devastating medical condition. Uber allowed me the time and platform to have a social outlet as well as a rehabilitation source of work, while making a little money on the side.
Pros
make your own schedule
Cons
no benefits, low pay
Being your own boss
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZJune 18, 2018
Great part-time job. Nice to just turn app on and work as much as u want. Easy to use. Convenient pay system, daily or weekly.
Friendly uber customers.
Fast Money When Needed
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAJune 17, 2018
Uber is a great "App" job to work for when you need immediate cash. the down side is some folks will get into something thats legally yours and will not say good morning. Just have tough skin and make that money. Hours are bad after about a month.
Pros
Money
Cons
Company is not loyal to drivers
Se conoce mucha gente
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 15, 2018
Es un muy buen trabajo, se conoce mucha gente. El problema es que se gasta demasiada gasolina y se destruye el carro en el trabajo.
Pros
Horario
Cons
Inestabilidad
They don't stand up for their drivers.
Driver (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJune 13, 2018
I have nothing to say about Uber because they didn't have nothing to say for me. What ever they say about me is because it is all about them, they don't do nothing for drivers.
Its fun, I make my own schedule.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Oroville, CAJune 13, 2018
So far so good. Pay could be better.but hey pay may change at some point. Location availability should be in more citys I have to drive 30 miles to the nearest spot in chico ca if I want to be able to receive pass9.
Pros
Surge prices and boost pay are awsome
Cons
Drivers should be able to receive a schedule of ride that been already booked in advance.
waist of time and money
Driver (Former Employee) –  Lincoln, NEJune 12, 2018
was a job getting used to people again after a work injury accident. I wouldn't recommend this company unless you don't need to make money. When you work, you drive you own car and make you own schedule but in my opinion you don't make enough to cover the cost of wear and tear on your personal vehicle.
Pros
open schedule
Cons
wear and tear on vehicle
UberEats
Driver (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutJune 11, 2018
You will get so few tips that you end up spending more on gas than you will make in a week. You need to be in specific locations to make anything worthwhile. Customers and restaurant staffs tend to be generally disrespectful or rude.
Really Fun Job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Huntington Beach, CAJune 11, 2018
Dealing with a bunch of different people on a daily basis. Anytime there was a problem I would contact support and the problem would be fixed immediately. The hardest part of the job was sitting for so long. The most enjoyable part was you never knew who you would be picking up. (I picked up Jared Weaver from the Angels one day!!!)
Pros
Make you own Hours
Cons
Used A LOT of gas
Self employed
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hinesville, GAJune 5, 2018
Like the fact that I can set my own hours and days to work. Get to meet fun and interesting people.Get to travel to new places and see beautiful sceneries.
Pros
Set own hours
Cons
To many Uber drivers
Fun place work
Driver (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAJune 5, 2018
Fun place to work but you can get disqualified for anything even if a rider leaves something under your seat and another rider takes it. That can deactivate your account
Pros
Own boss
Sucks company
Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJune 4, 2018
Bad company you can work for. Payments are very low. Riders make a mess in a car, you spend all money made a day for cleaning your car after. If you dont respect yourself and your car you can work there, normal people dont work in this company.
Pros
Cons
All bad about uber. Especially made you make. Uber gets paid more than driver per ride.
Go somewhere else. They don't care about you.
Driver (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVMay 31, 2018
Long hours, Low Pay.
Uber takes 30% of your cut.
Gas = 30% of your cut.

You take home less than 40% of everything you make.

Uber recently changed how they do Eats also. Cutting what they pay drivers by almost another 20-34%
Pros
work your own hours.
Cons
Not worth it.
Lots of incentives, great accessibility
Driver (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMay 31, 2018
Uber is a great company with lots of opportunities for like minded, business oriented individuals. They continue to provide fantastic service for drivers and clients. New innovative ways of making money in the rideshare culture constantly evolve.
Pros
Lucrative
Cons
Traffic congestion
uber job
Driver (Current Employee) –  Hawthorne, CAMay 29, 2018
Uber is mostly a part time job to earn extra money, you can get good rides and bad ones. Uber puts a lot of miles on your car so it all up to the person driving, what kind of commitment you would like to put into the company.
great job
Rideshare Driver (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAMay 29, 2018
great job to have, you are your own boss, you set your own schedule. If you love to drive and explore then this is the job for you to have and cherish
Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILMay 24, 2018
I enjoy driving for Uber. My greatest joy is having passengers walk away knowing that I said something to have made their day better. It would be nice for them to offer benefits. But I have obtained those on my own.
bad
Driver (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLMay 23, 2018
the money is not good, my car was destroyed when I finish this work and a lot miles to so my car lost a lot of value. For passenger is expensive and for driver the pay is bad
Just drive
Rideshare Driver (Current Employee) –  Lexington, KYMay 23, 2018
Not hard to make money doing rideshare. All you have to do is just get out and do it. Currently I live on it. It may not be easy to do all the time but it’s definitely doable.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.

52.3K