Uber Partner Drivers Employee Reviews for Driver

31.3K
Found 2,248 reviews matching the search See all 6,888 reviews
I was a driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CASeptember 18, 2018
its cool, work whenever you want. thats all I have to say about Uber. work for uber, make money when you want. hukhilhlhkljhkhkhbjfgserseraersfdgfdtyrdgfdghdyddtghc
Not a good place to work!
Driver Associate (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 17, 2018
The one and only positive thing I liked about Uber was the many different people I got to meet. As a whole this company gave no benefits to its drivers, no compensation for car maintenance at all, and in my opinion Uber could have done a better job of looking out for their drivers.
Pros
Quick easy money
Cons
No compensation/benefits
Lots of drivers but not enough passengers
Driver (Current Employee) –  Bellingham, WASeptember 16, 2018
I drive in a small town so there’s always a dozen drivers competing for the same few riders.

“Earn more” by delivering Uber eats. Less profit there than regular Uber. If I wanted to deliver food I’d get a job at Domino’s and make twice as much.

“Refer friends for extra income”. Yeah right, make this market even more competitive? Whatever.

I’ve broken $100 in a day twice ($10 hr) but more often than not it’s less than that

If your power is getting shut off in two days Uber is ok, go drive and hopefully make enough to keep the lights on. Besides that, at least locally, only Uber is turning a profit.
Pros
No set schedule. Period. That’s the only thing.
Cons
Please read below.
N/a
Driver (Current Employee) –  Greenville, SCSeptember 14, 2018
Traffic is the main reason people don't like to drive. The security level would be a better for not only me but women also, The world is a dangerous place now.
Stressful
Driver (Current Employee) –  Schaumburg, ILSeptember 14, 2018
Waist of time, plus energy, and maintenance and last they don't respect you riders think they bought you and same thing with the company they listen riders and then drivers well after gas and and maintenance and everything it's like 10 to 11 dollars an hour sometimes not even that
Pros
Nothing is free
Ok job if you are not working
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los angeles caSeptember 14, 2018
I have done uber a little over a year. It was pretty cool at first earning alittle money on tge side. However it put alot of wear and tear on my car for these long distance dtives..doesnt pay alot for certain drives. Like 2-3 dollars.rating system and navigation on the app is pretty bad
Pros
Side gig
Cons
Less pay
Uber is getting gready lanching new way to make money on some odys car with out paying for
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 12, 2018
Express pool and pool trips waist of drivers tips making multiple pickups and dropoff and getting piad per mile specially in rush hour uber trying to make money on drivers expenses and time such a selfish and gready company I worked 3.5 years still my rating is high they blocked my access because of cancelling pool and Express pool trips my God destroy these selfish they are playing with people's carrier and giving hard time for their greatdiness
Pros
nothing
Cons
Its flex
Great for extra Money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Seattle, WASeptember 11, 2018
I like driving with uber because it doesn't interfere with your daily life or set plans. I would recommend Uber to everyone that needs extra money, or that just needs something extra to do.
A Day in the Life of an Uber Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GASeptember 11, 2018
My typical workday began about 5 p.m. This is usually the peak time. I normally kept pretty busy due to many getting off work and needing transportation to and from work. The hard part of the job was getting through afternoon traffic. The most enjoyable part of the job was my ability to work around my children school schedule.
Love to be challenge
driver (Current Employee) –  Scranton, PASeptember 11, 2018
This job allows me to get to know people from all walks of life. And in getting to know more I get to really think about what I want to do with my life. So many of my customer have a career and or going to school to start one. I get to explore my option with some first hand knowledge.
It was a good job
Driver (Former Employee) –  VirginiaSeptember 11, 2018
It was a good job, I was able to set my own hours and was autonomous with my workload. Dealing with customers was a pain at times but I have great customer service skills so it wasn't a problem.
My own Boss
Driver (Former Employee) –  Oakland, CASeptember 10, 2018
Good job only left the job because personal reasons working for Uber was fun and exciting.Got to pick my own hours and also my lunch break.great company
Pros
Work at anytime
Cons
Gas
Something is Better then Nothing
Driver (Current Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLSeptember 8, 2018
This Job is good if you don’t have anything, as i say starter is great, since i move to Florida, there were No Jobs but UBER Helps me alot, but its not permenent you have to move further.

No FUTURE
Fair
Driver (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNSeptember 8, 2018
I am happy to drive uber. But sometimes it’s stressful because I can’t make enough money. To make enough money I should be on the road more than 12 hours per day.
Pros
Cons
Short break
You make no money
Driver (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXSeptember 6, 2018
The only way to make money driving Uber is if you have a big suv. I’ve been driving for Uber going on 2 years now. I have a 2016 Nissan Versa. Uber used to deduct 20% out of every trip and now they deduct almost 50%. When you calculate gas, maintenance, and car washes. You don’t make anything. Houston is usually busy Thursday to Saturday all other days you have to drive for about 8 hrs to make $100. The queue lone at the air ports are ridiculously long. One is usually 150+ and the other is usually 60+ cars. Also Uber does NOT deduct taxes. At the end of last year I had a nice surprise. And if they did you definitely wouldn’t bring any money home. If you want to drive in Houston your best option is to become a chauffeur, and drive around rich people.
Pros
You pick when you drive
Cons
You make no money driving unless in a big suv
own schedule
Driver (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 5, 2018
it is a relax job where you can make and manage your own schedule and time. You learn how to deal and treat clients. Also get to know a lot of cultures. Great to start but not as a permanent job. It does have flaws so, you can earn $800 a week or $300,you never know.
Pros
break time and days off whenever you want.
Cons
car expenses, work a lot of hours. Weather can affect the job. A lot of uber drivers.
Driver
Driver (Current Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2018
Picking up customers.
Transporting passengers safely between places.
Time Management.
Maintain neat and clean appearance and proved excellent customer service.
Keeping the vehicle clean and in good working order.
Productive and fun work environment
Driver (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 4, 2018
Love being a driver for uber its on your time great extra cash.i get to meet Lots of friendly people . diversity of customers and get to play good music
Pros
On your time great extra cash
Cons
Milage on car
nope
Driver (Current Employee) –  Tallahassee, FLSeptember 4, 2018
It is a temporary position. the driving id hit or miss and is not a career position to support a family of 6. I needed something that is more consistent.
It's ok
Driver (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CASeptember 4, 2018
Stressful work.
People are rude and dirty
Had my own car driving for them..
People would throw up every month..
Had too many dirty people and drunk ..
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Uber Partner Drivers. Our community is ready to answer.