UCHealth Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 562 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
Salary estimated from 22.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 55 questions about working at UCHealth. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from UCHealth employees.
Insights from 284 Indeed users who have interviewed with UCHealth within the last 5 years.
All behavioral….. tell us about a time…..
All behavioral….. tell us abou...
Can I drive.
Can I drive. ...
If I could lift over 40 lbs
If I could lift over 40 lbs...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at UCHealth?Published on May 24, 2021