UCHealth Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 689 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOElizabeth B. Concordia80%approve of Elizabeth B. Concordia's performance
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
- Revenue$1B to $5B (USD)
You’re seeing all 10,575 jobs at UCHealth because we can’t find any available jobs at UCHealth close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 28.2K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 105 questions about working at UCHealth. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from UCHealth employees.
Insights from 247 Indeed users who have interviewed with UCHealth within the last 5 years.
What are my goals? What is my availability? How would I handle a very stressful situation?
Standard. I didn't get the feeling they knew how to interview and the hiring process took FOREVER!
What experience I had as an MRI student. How flexible is my schedule.
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.
- articleWhat’s it like working at UCHealth?Published on May 24, 2021