UCLA Health Careers and Employment
Work happinessScores based on about 233 responses to Indeed's survey on work happiness
- CEOJohn C. Mazziotta
- Company size5,001 to 10,000
What would you say about your employer?
#1. Describe yourself #2. What are the duties at your current job? #3. How does your boss feel about you and the work you are doing? #4. What would your boss say you could improve on #5. Why I went into the field/major I graduated in
My goals? weaknesses and strengths? past experiences?
Why should we hire you? What are your top 3 skills? What skills can you bring to our company?
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- articleWhat’s it like working at UCLA Health?Published on May 24, 2021
- UCLA Health