UCPath Center, University of California

UCPath Center, University of California Employee Reviews

Great work environment! Love the culture.
Benefits Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 26, 2017
It is a privilege to work at UCPath. We are working on a great project, and we are having fun as we do it. My work will be felt by thousands of UC employees, and that makes me feel valued and engaged. The leadership at UCPath is open, and they keep us informed about any issues or accomplishments. Growth and development is a big part of UCPath, so I plan on taking advantage of the job training that they offer.
Finding my path at UCPath
Benefits Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 23, 2017
As a recent transplant to Riverside, I am lucky to have found employment at the UCPath Center. The location is secure, clean, and well managed. I enjoy the relaxed culture that is focused more on getting the job done rather than how you look while doing the job. The business casual environment helps me be myself and find comfort in my environment. As a part of the Benefits team, I have the best coworkers in the building. Just kidding. All of my interactions have been great, including those with members outside of my team.

The hardest part of the job is the sheer volume of knowledge that needs to be mastered. It is a startup environment with a lot of moving and interconnected parts. So, it is a must that you understand how things relate to each other. The Center does a great job of easing you into your work, and training you on your tasks.
Pros
environment, people
Cons
desert heat
Such a great place to work!
Employee Service Associate (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 23, 2017
I transferred from Cal State to UCPath Center about 6 months ago. This was the best decision I have make in my entire career. Workplace culture doesn't get much than at UCPath. They really know how to keep a great work life balance and treat their employees really well. Everyone is so welcoming and everyone seems genuinely happy to be coming to work everyday. The atmosphere is extremely open and collaborative. The training programs for new hires is amazing and well put together. Their is so much opportunity for growth and personal development.

I recommend working here to anyone!
Pros
Amazing Benefits, competitive pay, supportive management, mission, team memebers
Fun, New and Changing Work Environment
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 23, 2017
I just recently started working at UCPath and have found this to be a fun and exciting work environment. The work has challenged me, however, my coworkers continually stress the importance to pace myself and have been very willing to teach me new processes. As this project continues to get further along the expectations will increase, however, everyone is committed to helping each other achieve the end goal competently.
Pros
Great coworkers, fun & relaxed work environment
UCPath Center - A Great Place to Work at
Benefits Analyst (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 23, 2017
Working at the UCPath Center has made me discover a whole new meaning to being appreciated at the workplace as well as knowing there is an opportunity to grow professionally.
By participating in new projects one finds that there's a lot of room for growth and development . This shared service is fast paced and keeps all the staff busy and challenged.
This organization is fun to work at. The different work-streams work collaboratively and are outgoing. Salary and benefits are competitive.
Couldn't ask to work in a better place!
Communications Officer (Current Employee) –  Riverside, CAJune 7, 2017
Working at the UCPath Center is filled with new experiences and exciting challenges, as we're a "startup" service center for the University of California.

I am proud to work for UC and feel appreciated for my work/contribution to help the UCPath Center meet its goals.

I've been given many opportunities to lead/create new projects/opportunities and have found that there's a lot of room for growth and development . I like to work in a fast paced environment that keeps me challenged --and this is that kind of place! I've learned much more than I could have imagined in the almost two years that I've worked here. It's great working for a hardworking, dedicated group of people who are focused on making university operations more streamline and collaborative. This is also a fun place to work -- our team is outgoing, engaging and management finds value/supports a work/life balance. Plus, my salary and benefits are competitive.

I moved to Riverside County from Los Angeles about 4 years ago and at first, was hesitant to make the Inland Empire my home. That all changed as soon as explored the area. This is really a great place to live and work. We have a very nice community, affordable housing, great public schools and I don't commute anymore (which has given me back 3 hours a day of my life).
Pros
Premier higher education institution, great benefits, competitive pay, regular office hours, close to home.
Cons
Need more shopping options.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UCPath Center, University of California. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7