My hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 4:30pm. There are different hours for many positions.
There are split schedules with 2 - 3 hours in between. Bad if you are a low seniority employee.
Normal clinic hours, Monday-Friday, 8-5
Great and flexable, Paul Asfour is great
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make UCSF Medical Center a better place to work?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UCSF Medical Center?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at UCSF Medical Center? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at UCSF Medical Center?3 people answered
- What would you suggest UCSF Medical Center management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of UCSF Medical Center about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the waiting period when hired on2 people answered
- Is the pay raise monthly2 people answered