Make the culture truly more open and diverse - diverse in term of work styles, thinking and experiences so that would make for better work outcomes and environment.
Provide proper training and have updates on new operating procedures/protocols. To make sure that every worker is evaluated on their performance and assist them by helping them with points or areas that they are struggling with. Also reward workers for great job performance.
More permanent positions
Don’t test for marijuana if it’s legal.
I would make sure that the people in the high positions that don’t know what they are doing are terminated immediately so we don’t have to waste good tax payers money. I would also suggest that people grow some balls and don’t take things to close to the heart. Most important stop complaining.
I would make sure that all walks of life of people would have the same opportunity given to be successful while working with the best company in the world.
I would give me employees more of a work life balance and understand when they are over worked. I would make sure that my employees feel supportive.
Improve employee morale by offering more professional growth and flex scheduling.
Provide child care onsite for patients and employees
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UCSF Medical Center?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at UCSF Medical Center?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at UCSF Medical Center? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at UCSF Medical Center?3 people answered
- What would you suggest UCSF Medical Center management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of UCSF Medical Center about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the waiting period when hired on2 people answered
- Is the pay raise monthly2 people answered