Like a lot of organizations you need to make connections and network widely because work does not move fast and some people are not responsive to inquiries.
Sometimes there are patients who are under stress due to illness and or short temperament and that stress is conveyed to UCSF Employees in various ways. It takes a person who is a good listener and can immediately let the patient know that you will be able to solve their medical needs by conveying their request to the proper person to get their health needs solved. To give reassurance to the patient provides great satisfaction to them and yourself knowing that you've done a good job.
The night shift
The employees and there hostile and disrespectful attitudes
Seeing the sick and ill children.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make UCSF Medical Center a better place to work?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UCSF Medical Center?8 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at UCSF Medical Center?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at UCSF Medical Center? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at UCSF Medical Center?3 people answered
- What would you suggest UCSF Medical Center management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of UCSF Medical Center about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the waiting period when hired on2 people answered
- Is the pay raise monthly2 people answered