Because of the resident program, waiting period was 9 month
The waiting period is a very short one.
When hired at UCSF medical center, perhaps a week or two.
What is the overall interview experience at UCSF Medical Center like?Learn more about interviews at UCSF Medical Center
Please note that all of this content is user-generated and its accuracy is not guaranteed by Indeed or this company.
Questions about UCSF Medical Center
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make UCSF Medical Center a better place to work?9 people answered
- What tips or advice would you give to someone interviewing at UCSF Medical Center?8 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at UCSF Medical Center?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at UCSF Medical Center? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at UCSF Medical Center?3 people answered
- What would you suggest UCSF Medical Center management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of UCSF Medical Center about how to improve it?3 people answered
- Is the pay raise monthly2 people answered
See all questions and answers