Understand your work style, the area you want to join and that areas culture.
Be attentive and relaxed be well groomed, have a positive attitude and when asked show your most positive work related assets and let the interviewer know that you are a problem solver and a good listener.
Will conduct marijuana urine test on all employees
To dress to impress and don't let the interviews make you nerves and think that you can't succeed in what you came their for.Leave a good positive impression.
Get ready for a very difficult and slow process, if you have no money on hand don't look to this on-boarding to help, can take 2-3 months to get through it all.
Research the department you are interviewing with.
Meet and talk to the staff with whom you will be working and ask questions.
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make UCSF Medical Center a better place to work?9 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- Why did you leave your job at UCSF Medical Center?5 people answered
- How are the working hours at UCSF Medical Center?4 people answered
- What is the vacation policy like at UCSF Medical Center? How many vacation days do you get per year?4 people answered
- How often do raises occur at UCSF Medical Center?3 people answered
- What would you suggest UCSF Medical Center management do to prevent others from leaving?3 people answered
- What advice would you give the CEO of UCSF Medical Center about how to improve it?3 people answered
- What is the waiting period when hired on2 people answered
- Is the pay raise monthly2 people answered