Udi's Bakery Employee Reviews

Sanitation and production worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 27, 2018
I liked working here, while i was only temp worker, they made me feel part of the family. I cant belive they are making me fill up all 150 characters in order to publish this review. Makes me want to just write anything that comes to mind.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
To cuthroat
Production
Production Worker (Former Employee) –  Denver, COAugust 13, 2018
Working at udis bakery was fun and all but sometimes it was hard on my back to just stand and put the dough into the utensils . Other than that the job was easy , I only left be cause I will be starting school soon and Well I know the hours wouldn’t work for me.
Cons
Sore body
poor
packer (Former Employee) –  Lafayette, COJanuary 29, 2018
in the time i spent working for this company it has poor management with little communication skills. a typical day you will spend 4-5 hrs on your feet packaging bread with a 30 min lunch . your allowed another 30 min or 2 15 min breaks but you usually dont get it till after your finished which could be anywhere from an 8 hr - 12+ day.
do not work here
Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COJanuary 9, 2018
If you have to pay a bill or need quick cash work here but I highly recommend anyone to stay away from this place. Very few people speak English so its very confusing and the work areas including the lunch room are very filthy. With one tour through facility I'm sure you will not want to work here.
Pros
Cons
work the same day you apply
Great company to work for! Excellent benefits!
Operations (Current Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 21, 2017
Good team environment and great benefits. Company has catering,bakery and restaurant divisions. The most enjoyable part of the job is working at a fast paced environment.
Not a stable job
Driver (Former Employee) –  Denver, COApril 25, 2017
Not a good job if you value your family time at all. Management is self-absorbed. It is all about them and none about you. There is no room for advancement.
Official response from Udi's Bakery
August 16, 2017

I am sorry that you feel that way about our company. We will take your comments and share then with our owners to ensure that we provide career opportunities for our employees.

Long shifts, good pay if a hard worker
Lead Packer (Former Employee) –  Louisville, COAugust 19, 2013
Days are long packing bread. making sure everything is labeled correctly. You learn to do inventory counts also shift are very long depending if you get the job done with in a certain time frame

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Udi's Bakery. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about