UDig Employee Reviews

4.3
Ratings breakdown
Awesome Place
Business Development Representative (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 3, 2018
This place was amazing. The management was ALWAYS approachable and responsive to your questions and concerns. There was no sugar coating anything which was ideal for continual training and feedback daily. Loved the people and business, the specific job just wasn't for me. If you are qualified and you have the opportunity to interview, you should definitely do it!
Great job, until the contract runs out.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 25, 2017
Great work/home life balance. Friendly and nice people to work for. But when your contract ends, don't expect to be kept. Needs more contracts in the pipe to be long term.
Older company with start up feel
Senior SharePoint Consultant (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VAJuly 18, 2017
UDig has been a great place to work. It has very flexible work policies, however the benefits are expensive. Has potential for career advancement if you can get off of a client long enough.
Pros
Great culture, flexible work environment
Cons
Expensive benefits
Great Experience
Software Engineer (Former Employee) –  Richmond, VAJanuary 9, 2017
This is a great agency to work with, would gladly work with them again. Placed with a great company called Acuity Management.
This was a perl development position that was used to support a SASS product that serviced multiple clients, helping them with legal billing. I worked in an agile environment with my team consisting of other developers a product owner and, a scrum master. The day consisted of heads down development.
Typical Work Day
Technical Support Specialist (Contract) (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 4, 2015
Provide IT support for clients that include desktop, Laptop, Smartphone, Network printers and network solutions. I like to promote a secure environment, work and at home by providing information concerning computer security to my inside and outside customers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UDig. Our community is ready to answer.

UDig Reviews by Location