Play YouTube video button
UEI College
70Average

UEI College Employee Reviews

United States498 reviews
Each Department works well together to accomplish the same task and that is the students. Everyone works hard but still jokes around with each other. Campus President is always there for support!@!!
UEI College is a great place to work. Every employee has great personality and work ethics. All management are very supportive, they go above and beyond for all their employee. They visit our campus regularly, make us feel very special and comfort.
Pros
Supportive team
Cons
Enjoy teaching students, You have the opportunity to create your own classroom format to help the students with more hands on. You are provided a monthly template but you can add your experience and skills to it.
Pros
Flexible work schedule, helping students succeed no weekends, can make classroom your own
Cons
Pay can be better, sometimes excessive paperwork/workload
Out of all the places I have work, working at the Encino campus has been one of the greatest blessings in my life. It has a fair culture and most importantly, our campus president holds us to our highest ethical standards, she leads by example. I have never met a campus president like our very own, she is beyond humble, supportive to her instructors, caring to our students and very involved in all departments ... we are like the human body and she is the brain .... she takes care of us and signals us when something is going wrong to get us back on track. We all work together as a team and obtain great benefits. At the Encino Campus we earn our numbers the right way, we are number one because we have the highest ethical standard ... it feels good to go to bed knowing we are not doing anything shady to keep our stats up. Our students are not numbers, they are important life's that we change, We pride ourselves on student success ... I have never met another campus as persistent as our campus to ensure student success from the start to the day that you get hired. Our students are lucky to have a wonderful, caring admissions team, and an excellent #1 career services department. The instructional team is amazing and we all work together to make a difference ...
Pros
Family Environment
CEO of the company is amazing. He is kind and humble and expresses his gratitude for the people who work here on a regular basis.
He sends out uplifting and motivational emails regularly and really listens when we have something to say.

Your experience matters.
Help out others considering your employer. Rate your employer.
On a daily I learn something new from the company but mailnly how to be a better instructor and pay attention to my students. I am a part of life changing actions.
Pros
Growing with my students daily and learning from my students.
Cons
Trying to help and but be rejected.
Working at UEI is always exciting. As an instructor we are face to face with students and can help changes their lives for the better and I love being a part of that. The culture on campus is to work hard have fun help one another strive as a team to change students lives while meeting company goals. The best part of my job is graduation! To see the families of my students look and feel so proud of what their son or daughter, brother, sister has achieved makes me do what I do with a big smile.
Pros
Lots of appreciation days!
Cons
Healthcare
I love being apart of this company because I have the ability to change lives daily. This company allows you to be yourself and truly empowers us to be better then yesterday.

UEI College has really changed my life and I do not take the opportunity that I have for granted. UEI College has the best support team that believes in developing people and assure no one question goes unanswered.

As a valued employee of UEI College, the hardest part of my job is not showing up to work. Although there are daily challenges and goals that need to be met, we have all the tools needed to be successful.

The most enjoyable part of my job is knowing that we've made a difference by helping some one be better (most importantly, employed in the field of their study).

The culture that we work in is positive, energetic, and really pushes you to be excellent in all that we do.
Pros
Greater support system
Cons
N/a
UEI College is a great place to work. All management are very supportive, they go above and beyond for all their employee. I am always happy to go into work and love working with my team. Great teamwork and non hostile environment to work in.
Pros
Great supportive management
Cons
Whether you intend to remain years at UEI as I have, or even if you only feel up to the challenges for a short time, you will learn and grow as an instructor at UEI. I have watched colleagues of min go on to teach at major universities, and I know some of them got their confidence in our classrooms!
When it comes to teaching, to some degree you either have it, or you don't. If you have it, UEI will find it, and show you how to use it!

I have never had so much fun at a job, and never felt such support from my leadership in any of my previous careers.
Pros
Patient and communicative management, flexible class hours, job fulfillment
Cons
If you are an instructor you will need patience, great listening skills, some computer savy, patience, the ability to ask others for help, outstanding communication skills, and did I mention patience?
We are guided to success by our mission statement, we prepare students for employment by providing industry-relevant education and training within a positive, supportive, and caring environment. Moreover we deliver our success based upon our five strategies and drivers; 1) Growth, 2) Quality, 3) Regulatory Compliance, 4) One Standard of Excellence, and 5) Financial Effectiveness. My value inclusion and diversity and surround ourselves with colleagues that are here to serve our students excellence.
Pros
Helping students achieve their career goals!
UEI College is an amazing company to work for. I love getting up everyday coming to a job were i feel valued as an employee and i truly get the opportunity to change lives.
I love coming to work everyday to see my coworkers happy and motivated. Makes me happy to see students enroll, graduate and get a job in their field of study.
Pros
Culture, Flexibility, Job Security, Great Benefits
I have worked on 2 UEI campuses since 2011 as an Instructor and now as a Student Services Coordinator. I love this company. The team work and dedication we all share for student success is what drives us. Must be able to adapt to change and want to grow to be successful in a career at UEI.
Pros
Work life balance, Very rewarding to see students change and grow.
I have worked for UEI College for the past 12 years. UEI/IEC has a great company culture wiht great energy. They offer tons of training and are constantly asking for feedback to improve both employee and student experience.
Pros
Quarterly training
Good sense of purpose and it's rewarding helping the students achieve. New instructors are treated with patience and encouragement. Most the students are enthusiastic and invested.
Pros
Good culture in the office. Everyone is very helpful.
Cons
No benefits.
I like to work here, it is easy to learn new things. We have different students coming all the time, so it is never a routine. We receive a lot of support from the supervisors.
Going in to this company, everything is laid out so you are surprised with expectations and goals. Direct Manager is very supportive and campus president.
It's simple, do the job you're paid to do and it's a good place to work. Hold yourself accountable to a standard and meet that standard. Can be stressful at times but what job isn't
Pros
Campus leadership, departmental leadership
Cons
Healthcare benefits
face paced environment, you learn a lot doing financial aid. as a financial aid advisor, you must be goal orientated, team player, problem solver and most importantly give 100% best customer service to our students and staff.