UEI College Employee Reviews

A relax and friendly place to work
Aide Worker (Former Employee) –  Blackstone, FresnoAugust 15, 2018
The management particularly my manager is very supportive since i was working while studying. A had the chance of knowing more instructors since my work includes assisting the instructors in the laboratory. They also ask me to photocopy some instructional documents and paper works.
Pros
break time every two hours
Cons
there are times that they run out of jobs for me to do.
Unprofessional and $$ driven
Instructor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  CaliforniaAugust 13, 2018
The company is money driven. They don't care about students or their education, simply how do we push them through to get the most $$. UEI preys on student demographics that will not succeed but are looking for a better future, and qualify for title 4 funding. It is a terrible environment to work in if you truly have passion for teaching, the drive to help students be successful and the desire to work hard to make it happen. They break all of the rules and pull it together for accreditation and board inspections. The turn over rate is exponential, and very well so.
over all good starter job or if you want to climb the latter
Exterm Evaluator (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 28, 2018
If you are not willing to work hard and be same thing over and over not for you. Have to hussal, very good learning expernce, good starter job. People were injoyable to work with.
Pros
Willing to train
Cons
same thing over and over
Federal work study student
Federal Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJuly 25, 2018
I had the honer to be selected and to work along side many wonderful people at UEI. They do really know the meaning of "On Hands". Thank you for all the mentoring and good out come's they created for me.
Fun workplace enjoy helping out
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 24, 2018
Stay busy and ask for stuff that needs to done. learning externship process for when I am able to go out on externship. Most enjoyable part is learning as much as i can
Uei
Student Worker (Former Employee) –  Bakersfield, CAJuly 23, 2018
UEI provides a positive experience with support for its student workers and an overall positive experience for all workers. I truly enjoyed working at UEI and I would recommend this experience to anyone.
Pros
positive environment, work experience was a wonderful
Productive and great atmosphere
MA Instructor (Current Employee) –  San Marcos, CAJuly 16, 2018
Great atmosphere to work, relaxed but fast pace, the day goes fast, students are great, management is hands on, they are actively engaged in all aspects of student education
Pros
great hours for part time
Cons
part time only
Fun, challenging career working with young adults
Director / Instructor/ Placement Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Santa Ana, CAJuly 15, 2018
Management very willing to promote and assign new responsibilities to eager staff. Staff needed greater supervision to ensure compliance with reporting and documentation of student achievement & advancements.
Pros
Meet fun and willing students
Good part time job
Instructor-Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAJuly 13, 2018
Enjoy teaching.Helps with promotion to other positions.
Good work environment.
I have been working there for 6 month and enjoy working
with everyone. They are friendly, outgoing and willing to
help.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Great school to be at.
Dental Assistant Program (Former Employee) –  Encino, CAJuly 9, 2018
It is only up to you how much you can learn the teachers are very well trained and always there to help you go passed the books you can be working as fast as you graduate This school is very helpful in finding you a job.
nothing to write
Financial Aid Planner (Former Employee) –  Fresno, CAJuly 5, 2018
Terrible place to work, you can be fired on the spot for not doing your job when you were not even trained correctly. They want you to take steps to be proactive but then have a problem with the steps.
Pros
Cons
everything
Slow Paced
Security Guard (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92507June 27, 2018
Slow paced position; but a lot to be alert to. Many students to protect in an area that has a lot of homeless. Normal security duties required and patrol.
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 14, 2018
Productive work environment at a relaxed pace. UEI has a great work culture and is easily enjoyable. Management was great and is always willing to help other staff.
temporary part time job
Lead Front Desk Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 12, 2018
this was a temporary part time position for a front desk receptionist while I was a medical assistant student attending the school. it was very convenient for me to get work then walk a few doors down straight to class and or to attend class and then walk a few doors down straight to work.
Fast paced work environment
Associate (Current Employee) –  Stockton, CAJune 11, 2018
UEI has taught me how to multi task.Training is offered regularly. The culture is fast paced. Management is always involved. A typical day is hard to predict and busy.
UEI Huntington Park campus is a FUN place to work
Dental Instructor (Current Employee) –  Huntington Park, CAMay 23, 2018
I really enjoy working at UEI College. The Education team is great. I love the school culture and atmosphere. The only downfall is that they do not offer Full time positions and they have a high turn over staff rate.
Pros
FUN working enviroment
Cons
Part time positions only, high turn over staff rate
UEI College is a great place to work
Lead Computer Service Technician Instructor (Current Employee) –  Anaheim, CAMay 17, 2018
If you enjoy helping students achieve their goals and enter the work force with the qualities required for their new positions, then this is a great place to do that. The staff all help each other and the management team always has your back and is willing to help in any capacity needed.
a good job to gain expirience
Campus Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 14, 2018
people at work are pretty laid back. everyone is focus on their work, co worker are fun and make a good team work. just the pay its not what I believe enough.
Pros
responsible co workers
Cons
low paid rate
Great
medical assistant (Current Employee) –  Morrow, GAMay 9, 2018
A great place to work at an be at I will recommend my friends an family to work at this location the staff are very friendly an they help u with any questions
Federal work study student
Federal Work Study Student (Former Employee) –  Chula Vista, CAMay 4, 2018
Fast pace, helping all people in the career service, dealing with student personal information and needs to protect student information.decoration of the office and event room. Inventory of career service equipment and supply.