UF Jacksonville Employee Reviews

Dont work here
Ex employee (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 16, 2018
Management and leads are a joke. If your not kissing butt your getting treated wrong and written up not to mention lied to and your job threaten because your not in THEIR group.
HR is a joke.
Pros
Beneifits
Cons
Everything else
Great pay, poor management
Respiratory Therapist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 13, 2018
UF offers great pay, one of the best in Jax. The problem is the management. Some employees get away with missing constantly and others get written up for missing work. Lots of issues within.
Trust me ! Run !
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 20, 2018
I worked in the group this position is for and you want nothing to do with it. The Management at this place is horrible at best. You're either in or out with no in between. Several employee's in this group at among the most devious I have ever seen in 34 years in the work force. The HR group is only concerned with protecting management to the point of not getting sued. Everything else is fair game.If you pay attention to no other review, for your own good stay away !!!
Pros
Very Few
Cons
Management, HR and CLIQUES
Horrible place hostile
Clerk (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLSeptember 2, 2017
Very hostile place. A boss who keeps his door shut all the time. CO workers can cuss you out and call you nasty names and nothing is done about it. Lazy people no one takes responsibility for there actions.
Pros
dont collect unemployment
Cons
manager, co workers, hostile place
Resident physician
Resident Physician (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 12, 2017
I'm a resident physician at the facility so I don't know what "managers" are like except for how I interact with them as support staff. Also, I don't know what the salary and benefits are for non-physician employees. My sense is that they have it pretty good with good job security and benefits. However, all of my rating should be taken with a grain of salt.
Productive and exciting
TOPWA OUTREACH SPECIALIST (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 10, 2017
Very productive workplace, fast paste, friendly, comfortable, family oriented. Management is caring, family motivated, company with progress. School and travel reimbursements.
Pros
family oriented
Cons
adjustable shifts
Patients and culture
Clinical Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 1, 2017
No matter how hard you work, no matter how good you are...they allow the patients to curse you out, be mean and disrespectful, and you are supposed to take it. All they talk about is demographics, well demographics are NEVER a reason to be rude or disrespectful!
Benefits
Cons
Management and poor leadership
Top heavy administration
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 22, 2017
Ok for a "Team Lead" or support role, worst position is Office Management. Little to no support for the Office Managers from Administration. Organization is very "top heavy". Favoritism is a trend.
Former employee
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  ClinicFebruary 1, 2017
I have been a nurse for 23 yrs and this by far is the worst place I have ever worked. Management is terrible and pay is worst. I would not recommend you to work here at all.
Pros
Health insurance
Cons
Poor pay, management
Fast paced always changing and often challenging!
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 14, 2017
I love my job and the skills that I have acquired over the past few years. I need to stay busy to stay focused and that was hardly ever an issue here. The communication isn't as good as it needs to be. But overall it is a great place to work and learn.
Pros
The benefits
Cons
They don't supply the uniforms but they want you to wear what they want.
Don't get comfortable
Registered Nurse (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 23, 2016
Terrible culture, dirty, patients and employees get treated bad. Benefits aren't great, management is horrible. Unsafe working conditions along with short staff. Most staff is incredibly unprofessional. Stay here long enough and you will become just as miserable as the rest of the staff.
Pros
Certain co-workers, $
Cons
Patients, dirty, work conditions
Great for the learning and experience
MRI Technologist (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLNovember 8, 2016
Learned and experience a lot during my 5 years at UF Health Jacksonville. This facility has improved me as a technologist and as a person experiencing a variety of patients, exams, and personal.
Pros
Learning hospital
Horrible Management
Worker (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 9, 2016
This was not the best place to work. Management was horrible, HR was a joke and couldn't care less about this fact. A very cliquey place to work; if you are not like them they treat you like an outcast.