UFP TECHNOLOGIES

UFP TECHNOLOGIES Employee Reviews

It is not for every one
Those who do last will find themselves in a challenging environment, where days are full of bending, standing for long hours, and high expectations. Good pay. advancements available to very select few
Excelente lugar para trabajar y desarrollarte como profesional
Tienes la oportunidad de desarrollarte profesionalmente
Great employer
I enjoy working at UFP Technologies great benifts good work environment great benifits . Different varieties of products produced at this facility . I love the four day work week . There is also opportunity for advancement and pay raises .
Uphill struggle
UFP TECHNOLOGIES is not what it was before. There is no sense of urgency anymore. We need to work together but instead everyone is working against each other. Business is slowly fading and nothing is being done to try to keep it.
Very Unorganized
Unorganized, common mistakes amongst communication frequently, handful of good reliable employees. Uneducated operators leads to an unsuccessful workplace.
Pros
Income Weekly
Cons
Not Enough Reward, For Sacrifices
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Help people considering your employer make a good choice.
ok place to work
management is sometimes lacking at best. good people to work with sometimes hectic. good start up job not a career. huge turnaround rate. some training but no 1 on 1 time
Pros
paycheck
Cons
short breaks
Mixed reviews
UFP was not a bad place to work the medical department is the best department in the plant. You will need some technical skill to meet the job objectives, Most of the staff have been there several years accept the temp staff. Overall not a bad employer.
Pros
Use technical skills
Cons
better management
Slow
A typical day consisted of cutting and cleaning foam related parts. There is no need for ear plugs or steel toed boots. No radio or headphones so the day would go by a little slowly.
Pros
Easy work
Cons
Worked more at this job than previous job when I was told at interview that it would be less.
Do these reviews help you learn more about working at UFP TECHNOLOGIES?
growth by acquistions
They just keep buying companies but don't promote within. They are unequal with the treatment of divisions, plants and people, If they like you then you are all set.
Very Warm Atmosphere
Very fun place to work with a lot of fun professionals. They take their work very serious, but also include fun opportunities to interact with one another.
Pros
Fun atmosphere
Cons
None to my knowledge
productive and busy workplace
It was very productive and busy at UFP. Cross- training was another good thing at UFP. This means performing any task in production. However, they did pay much salary for the type of work done. Yearly raises where also very decimal.
Pros
very productive
Cons
less pay
Not the worst place you could pick to work, not the best
UFP has some real potential and tries to harness it but there are a handful of issues that they struggle to solve. Management changes its mind every quarter on the direction they want to move the company. There is little to no training available so you must be able to learn on the fly.
N/a
Got rid of my position without any notice. No write up to tell me wheat I did wrong. I put everyone and everything with my customers above my own needs.
Pros
Cons
Beware
Toxic work place
Toxic work place, no air conditioner, low pay, made me sick because of bad air circulation. I worked on to many machines at the same time. I need a lot of bathroom breaks because of ulcerative colitis.
Pros
Good location
Cons
Toxic work place
no ping pog
My manager was great very understanding to our concerned with the production of the day,assembling medical supplies clean room work material. packing production of the day machine operate at time for production training needs work but great company.
Pros
1/2 lunch they take from paycheck but get 2 15 minute breaks .
Cons
i was their for almost 7 months by agency
A nice place to Work but really Hot in side.
A really nice place to work, some of the Boss "Supervisor" were very nice and friendly. Learned a lot of Measuring, Counting, and how to use the Hot Presses which was very fun to do. The other worker where friendly and helpful. The Hardest part of the job was the heat in side. The most enjoyable part of the job was going to work, talking to all my co-workers and Bosses.
Pros
Supervisors and Bosses are very helpful and Busy at time
Cons
The Heat
My days at work
Everyday you go in to a fast and semi hard but friendly workplace. We help each other out when lines are down. Support the new ones on how to succeed in there job. You will learn new things each day even if some days are stressful when you try to figure out if a part is good or bad when you get multiple answers. Hardest part of the job is when people call off and you have to make the call to shut things down when you need everything. The best part is feeling like your team is part of your family.
Great company with great growth potential
UFP Technologies is a great company with some amazing employees. They are always innovating and you can always expect to collaborate on new initiatives. They are caring, not only about their customers but also about their employees and their growth within the company. I highly recommend to anyone looking to either start their career or further it.
Pros
Clean, safe work environment
Cons
Nothing I am very happy
No movement or flow
No Team work or ability to move up in pay. Management argue and Compete causing more problems that are not necessary. No type of coordination between zones forcing us to put out late orders
Fast Pace
Vey nice clean environment to work.Fast paced and time went by very fast.Hired as a temp.would like to go back and work for the company.oay was good as well
Pros
fast pasted
Cons
short breaks
good place to work
it was a decent place to work and if given the chance would return. the people there were polite and very understanding to a lot of things being changed and trained the new people very well.
Ask a question about working or interviewing at UFP TECHNOLOGIES. Our community is ready to answer.
2.9
2.7
Ratings from women
1.6
InHerSight Score
1.6Personal Development
1.0Career Opportunities
2.1Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight