UGL Limited Employee Reviews

This was a stressful job
FORK LIFT OPERATOR (Former Employee) –  Ashville, NYJanuary 8, 2019
I enjoyed the job I did with UGL. I felt I was discriminated for being a female fork lift operator. I did not receive the same pay as the male lift drivers. When I was promoted to team leader, I was not properly trained which led to me loosing my job.
Ok
Sales Consultant / Lease Specialist (Former Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVDecember 7, 2018
Mostly commission based compensation. Associates must put in many hours and six days a week.
Very stressful work place.
Benefits are OK.
That's all I have to say...
Chaotic workplace
Beauty Retail Trade Manager (Former Employee) –  SliemaNovember 27, 2018
Learned B2B relations - My background from Sephora was very usefull. I managed to built great team and improve results vs last year, however company targets were non-achievable (no strategy and long term plans for the future).
Pros
employee discount
NOthing
Unicco Services Maintenance Technician (Former Employee) –  Midland, TXNovember 7, 2018
I have nothing positive to say about this company. If you do not have anything nice to say then don't say anything at all. Thats all I have to comment about UGL
Not supported and asked to ignore I-9
Facilities Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 12, 2018
Upon my initial interview and hiring I was told I would be the onsite maintenance manager. Upon starting work, I was asked to ignore the I-9 forms that I knew were fraudulent and only work with the custodial team.
Pros
Non
Cons
Non
Simply Fun
Cleaning Tech (Former Employee) –  Freeport, TXAugust 20, 2018
The job was big on safety regulations and it was a very simply fun job that allowed growth at your own pace. The company is now renamed and undergoes new management to my belief.
not bad for a starter job
Freight Operations Support (Former Employee) –  Lake Forest, ILAugust 15, 2018
Good benefits, work-life balance is fair, not too much room for growth. Company is 2 silos, they did a good job cleaning shop many years ago, if you take care of the company they take care of you.
corn
Process Area Support (Former Employee) –  Wahpeton, NDMay 18, 2018
for the most part its a fun atmosphere to work in, many different areas to learn new skills. advancement availabilities. very physical and laborious type of work
Supervisor of cleaning crew (Former Employee) –  Auburndale, MA 02466May 7, 2018
The management at this work place was horrible, whatever we needed something like equipment for example they would take a while to bring it and the client would've blame it on us. very low pay also. they never pay a holiday and only pay vacation once.
Pros
Cons
no benefits at all of any kind
Corporate politics
Associate Vice President Sales (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 30, 2018
In order to grow you must know the right people and you will lose the deals that your bring in to people that are favored by the management. Not a healthy sales environment.
Pros
Global reach
Cons
Limited sales growth
Housekeeeper
Utility Clerk (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOFebruary 7, 2018
cleaning of restrooms, setting up rooms for banquets, working all the shows at the convention. Workers would sometimes hide and wouldn't have they radio on when call by a supervisor. Having to go behind other workers to get the job done right.
Very productive and fun enviroment
Program Safety Manager (Former Employee) –  Wilson, NCJanuary 17, 2018
Typical day would consist of meeting with all management to go over the days work schedule.
Open to scheduling and performing training
Open to change
listening to the floor employee
Pros
Great work enviroment
Cons
Lock of upward movement
will not go back
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 20, 2017
the guest was ruled didn't like cleaning up after grown people who could pick up after them self or keeping the office clean when no one seem to care if it stayed that way
Pros
good hours
Cons
ruled people
requires a lot of laborious work
Janitor (Former Employee) –  Sanborn, NYSeptember 17, 2017
This job required a lot of cleaning and maintenance. It was vital to maintain the upkeep of the entire campus, including during the time that the campus is closed for summer break.
This company no longer operates in Dyersburg TN
Warehouse supervisor (Former Employee) –  Dyersburg, TNSeptember 13, 2017
This was a good job with very good supervisors and management. However, I worked for them under contract through PolyOne corporation and the contract ran out and PolyOne did not renew it.
Pros
Cons
Contract work
Past employment
HR Generalist (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILSeptember 11, 2017
UGL Equis was a great company to work for. I learned all of my current professional skills at UGL Equis The environment was positive and pleasant at all times. The willingness to help was consistent by the management team.
Pros
Great environment
Cons
healthcare benefits were expensive
terminated so they could find someone cheaper
Manager, Corporate Office Services (Former Employee) –  Piscataway, NJAugust 22, 2017
they had a habit of terminating managers and always replacing them with someone who would work for 50% of the previous employee's salary since they were trying to secure contracts. i was a victim of this pattern.
Cons
they didn't care about their employees
Great company & awsome employees
Mixer (Former Employee) –  Scranton, PAJuly 31, 2017
Great company to work for , fair wages , nice people. Very understanding of personal situations . certain positions could be very messy , not a job for people afraid of getting dirty.
Pros
Good people, location is in walking distance of many stores and food places, good wages
Cons
Dirty work, some heavy lifting, exposure to dangerous chemicals
Not good
Administrative Assistant/HR (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKJune 18, 2017
I would not recommend this company, it was not run very well at all. Had a mean boss that was very unprofessional and did no good to tell his boss. Treated people good at times, made most of us uncomfortable.
Great Place to work
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 7, 2017
Dealing with various customers kept things interesting. Management was demanding, but if you looked from their point of view, it was okay. The hardest part of the job was going home as the drive was long. Best part of the job was was the summer months, working across Lake Michigan was beautiful.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at UGL Limited. Our community is ready to answer.