UGL Limited Employee Reviews in Washington, DC

Company is completely collasping under poor leadership
Director of Operations (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJuly 28, 2013
As a former senior manager, I can personally tell you the remaining senior management (30% of the senior staff have left in the last 6-9 months) are incompetent or corrupt! Personnel (such as the VP of the Southeast) have recently been put into positions without any prior applicable experience or understanding of the complicated and often political situations.

I would highly suggest if you are looking to work in this industry to seek other employment with similar companies such as: EMCOR, ABM, or Sodexo! In the last 2 years this company has lost nearly $100 million in revenue and will continue to do so.
The job site was had it's challanges. But I would not trade the knowledge obtained or the experience
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 30, 2012
My job functions vary greatly. One portion of day I am in the office doing time entry for 150 employees. The next I am communicating with my regional HR manager regarding new policy and procedures that must be desiminated to all employees.

Working at such demanding institutuions, I've learned that I work well under pressure. I learned that I healthly competitive and I like accountability.

In my years in the work world I've observered that people can have a impact on the workplace in general. However, through my experiences, I learned to perserve and accomplish the tasks at hand.

Overall I like to help. It's in my nature as a individual. Whether it's helping to write new policies, tweeking current policies or helping an employee understand their benefits. I need to make a diffrence. Knowing that my efforts are making a difference is very rewarding.
Pros
benefits
Cons
high managerial turnnover
fair place to work yet advancement is too slow
Lead Engineer (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCJune 29, 2012
work is good and a lot of oevertime was there yet no stable jobs