UGL Limited Employee Reviews for Administrative Assistant

bad management
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Shawnee, OKOctober 25, 2015
very unprofessional manager, mean, rude and unorganized. coworkers did not like him as a manager. He was rude to everyone at some point.
Pros
management
Cons
hours
Very nice work place
Administrative Assistant- Temporary position (Former Employee) –  Newton, MASeptember 30, 2015
The experience at UGL was very good. My manager was very helpful and provided me with all information that I needed to perform my tasks correctly. The employees were also very helpful and were very nice and genuine.
Great Job to work for
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 27, 2015
They care for the employees, if there is ever a problem and you call human resources, they will get on the first flight to the site to investigate the issue.
This company is the same company as DTZ, the name has changed at least 4 times since I've been here. I've been with this company for eight years
Cons
The director might change ever 2 years
Loved it
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Arlington, VAAugust 11, 2014
I love work here, so sad it was only temporary, but if I had the chance I will go back in a heart beat.
Productive, fun, encouraging work place
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAMay 14, 2014
This job was the ground basis of my professional experience, communication skills, interacting with clients, staff, account managers etc. This was my foundation. Great place to work at, staff and management was excellent and we all worked really hard to achieve mutual goals.

Hardest part of the job was getting our equipment fixed.
Most enjoyable was the people i interacted with and the environment around the job's location, Downtown Boston.
Pros
Downtown, Boston
Cons
Payroll
The job site was had it's challanges. But I would not trade the knowledge obtained or the experience
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 30, 2012
My job functions vary greatly. One portion of day I am in the office doing time entry for 150 employees. The next I am communicating with my regional HR manager regarding new policy and procedures that must be desiminated to all employees.

Working at such demanding institutuions, I've learned that I work well under pressure. I learned that I healthly competitive and I like accountability.

In my years in the work world I've observered that people can have a impact on the workplace in general. However, through my experiences, I learned to perserve and accomplish the tasks at hand.

Overall I like to help. It's in my nature as a individual. Whether it's helping to write new policies, tweeking current policies or helping an employee understand their benefits. I need to make a diffrence. Knowing that my efforts are making a difference is very rewarding.
benefits
Cons
high managerial turnnover
No room for advancement
Administrative Assistant/ Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Hebron, KyJuly 18, 2012
There is no room for advancement with UGL. It's a workplace with Tech's that do building maint. The hardest part of the job is there isn't enough people in the workplace and I'm doing a job for 2 people.
Pros
close to home
Cons
no room for advancement